The Student Room Group

STEP?!!? -Help :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mr M
Late May if you are prepared to pay a late fee.

Yeah, I was trying to avoid going to the opposite extreme of suggesting waiting till the last minute :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Blu Bubbles
Thank you so much!!! :smile: That really helps! The problem is I have to finish my entire maths syllabus by dec...do you know if the questions include stuff from M2 and S2 or only M1 and S1? (including C1 C2 C3 C4 obviously :P)

in module 14 it shows the friction coefficient formula which is the first module I finished in M2 so will contain both M1 and M2. It contains more S2 than S1 i think.

Looking at papers, stats and mechanics is a lot easier to think about than the pure questions in STEP imo. Also they are easier to do :smile:
And why do you need to finish before dec??
there's no reason cos STEP is taken at end of Year 13 so you would have finished course by then.

oh yeah C3 and M1 are very small imo. m1 requires some physics knowledge then you can finish it in a week. C3 is short but make sure you know the details properly cos the integration and diff are VERY important in STEP.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ETRC
in module 14 it shows the friction coefficient formula which is the first module I finished in M2 so will contain both M1 and M2. It contains more S2 than S1 i think.

Looking at papers, stats and mechanics is a lot easier to think about than the pure questions in STEP imo. Also they are easier to do :smile:
And why do you need to finish before dec??
there's no reason cos STEP is taken at end of Year 13 so you would have finished course by then.

oh yeah C3 and M1 are very small imo. m1 requires some physics knowledge then you can finish it in a week. C3 is short but make sure you know the details properly cos the integration and diff are VERY important in STEP.

Oh okay...thanx...I was planning on doing the STEP 1 paper at the end of year 12 so I would have to complete the syllabus by dec..but I'm not sure anymore... :/ :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest