The Student Room Group

iDEA Bronze - life hacks using automation

I keep getting stuck on the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook can anyone help?

Scroll to see replies

Screenshot of it?
Original post by PetitePanda
Screenshot of it?

this is the bit i can't seem to get
anyone know the answer yet?
Reply 4
i am aslo having issue with this
Reply 5
Original post by No-iDEA-what
I keep getting stuck on the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook can anyone help?

I think it was this for me

I think you need to include the hashtag in the AmazingParty! coz i got stuck on that too. and the Facebook part might need to be changed?:yeah:
Maybe change the Instagram area thing to whenever anyone posts a photo? :smile:
1) go to instagram and click
Original post by AaronHendy
anyone know the answer yet?

yes it's easy:
click on istagram and select "when anyone posts a photo with a hastag" then put in "AmazingParty" (remember dont put in '#' and "!' also it's case sensitive) then select printer and press print photo

same i dont understand that either
same its impossible

click on istagram and select "when anyone posts a photo with a hastag" then put in "AmazingParty" (remember dont put in '#' and "!' also it's case sensitive) then select printer and press print photo
Nothing works
Have u done it yet ?,I’m so stuck

Have you done it yet? If so pleas help

Same i dont have a clue ive tried everything
Original post by Hungerboy_YT
Have you done it yet? If so pleas help

Do you know what p3 is of toby and his grandmas printer or whatever
The answer or solution to the very last task of part 5 with instagram and facebook is:

1) click on instagram and select "when I post a new photo with a hashtag"
2) set the hashtag to #AmazingParty!
3) click on facebook and select "create a link to instagram photo post"

Hope this helps!
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending