The Student Room Group

OCR F585 June 2015 The Global Economy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dmp1188
has anyone received a unexpectedly low grade for the work and leisure paper?

got a C, you can suppose thats low? but then i didnt answer most of the questions anyways
Original post by Leechayy
I did for this but got an A on F583..
OCR are just messing with some of us for the sake of it:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

how did you revise for a2 economics
Original post by Yousf
how did you revise for a2 economics

Just did practice essays, predicted what may or may not come up linking with the stimulus material and revise off of TSR.

Our teacher for F585 is f****** useless.
I'm only 9 marks off a B overall so if my remarks come back good, I'm leaving it as that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i got an A in F585 but a U in F583 :L
Original post by dimplecx
i got an A in F585 but a U in F583 :L

I think the marking is really dodgy for economics:
A in F583
D in F585
Has anyone had any successful remarks yet on F585? I got a C (65ums) and I need a B (73ums) on my remark to get an A overall in economics, does this sound like a long shot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know this thread is probably dead and buried but is there anybody willing to mark, or just take a look at a globalisation essay that I have completed... The question is 'Debate the contention globalisation increases inequality'...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you...
Original post by Student_Tom123
I know this thread is probably dead and buried but is there anybody willing to mark, or just take a look at a globalisation essay that I have completed... The question is 'Debate the contention globalisation increases inequality'...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you...

Yeah, PM it to me and id be more than happy
I think it is unlikely to be this question as that is extract one, rather a question on extract 5 - such as supply side reforms.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending