OCR F585 June 2015 The Global Economy

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I've shared that with you :smile:
Thanks for the follow :wink:
Reply 981
Original post by lionelmessi19

Hey would you be able to let me know how to access this document?
Many thanks :smile:

Hi, can you add me in too please! I've sent you my email via PM.
Also +repped you for creating the document! It's been great for revision.
Original post by adam.smith1997

Cheers for the compliments bud! I'll add you in soon :smile:
What are People doing about the development and sustainability chapter? Obviously it would be stupid and very risky to not revise from it at all but at the same time, there is next to nothing on that chapter in the prerelease? Additionally, I skimmed through last years paper and that seemed a lot more heavily based on development + sustainability
Original post by bg9876
x

Cheers for the +rep. Glad you liked the doc..
Big thanks to everyone who contributes to it :smile:
Original post by wicky1
Hey would you be able to let me know how to access this document?
Many thanks :smile:

Send me a PM of your gmail address :wink:
Unfortunately other email accounts don't work, e.g. Hotmail :frown:

Original post by adam.smith1997

I've added you in :smile:

alexfra
Hi, I've just been researching about the F585 paper and noticed on the studentroom forum there's a document that would help. Is it possible you could send it my way?

It would be greatly appreciated,

I've shared that with you too.
Sorry, had to reply on the thread, because it doesn't let me send more than 1 PM a minute. I can't wait that long :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm pretty sure I've replied to everyone who sent me PM's or notifications recently. I'm sorry if I've missed you out, please send me a notification or PM again :smile: Cheers
Original post by allaven
What are the order of the stages of integration and also a brief description of each because all of the websites seem to say different orders and stages? Thanks

Can anyone help with this question? I'm struggling with this too.
Original post by tomixox
What are People doing about the development and sustainability chapter? Obviously it would be stupid and very risky to not revise from it at all but at the same time, there is next to nothing on that chapter in the prerelease? Additionally, I skimmed through last years paper and that seemed a lot more heavily based on development + sustainability

It can be used as benefits/costs for developing countries
Original post by Phoebe29
Can anyone help with this question? I'm struggling with this too.

Free trade area, custom unions, single market, single currency and economic integration. tutor2u toolkit or website offers a nice explanatio on the differences
lam12

I've added new questions to the end of every extract, with special thanks to lam12 for sending me these :smile:

Please doo keep adding new questions and answers to the doc to help with everyone's revision :smile: Thanks
I'm pretty sure I've replied to everyone who sent me PM's or notifications recently. I'm sorry if I've missed you out, please send me a notification or PM again :smile: Cheers

It won't let me PM you, can you allow me to view the document on this email [email protected]
Original post by MentalMath
It won't let me PM you, can you allow me to view the document on this email [email protected]

Sorry bud, it's got to be gmail
Sorry bud, it's got to be gmail

This is my google account, it is google even tho it's hotmail, I've requested access from it,
Original post by MentalMath
This is my google account, it is google even tho it's hotmail, I've requested access from it,

Ahh I see you've linked your accounts by the looks of it..
I've added you in :smile:
I've now shared the document with just over 50 people! What does everyone think about it?
Are there any suggestions, or things you'd like to see on it? Would love to here what people think :smile:

Those who did the micro f581 resit today,, how did they find it?? I've noticed there is an unofficial mark scheme (looks very realistic) for the exam, made by members of TSR.. Link is below:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3316517
Reply 997
However there is a debate about whether the impacts of globalisation have been largely beneficial to developing economies

What does the largely beneficial mean? Mostly beneficial to developing economies? Wouldn't it be more appropriate for them to have said developed economies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lam12
However there is a debate about whether the impacts of globalisation have been largely beneficial to developing economies

What does the largely beneficial mean? Mostly beneficial to developing economies? Wouldn't it be more appropriate for them to have said developed economies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it means they are questioning whether the benefits of globalisation have been more towards developing countries rather than developed countries. In other words, has it benefited developing economies more than developed economies??
That's how I see it.. do correct me if i'm wrong :smile:
Reply 999
I've now shared the document with just over 50 people! What does everyone think about it?
Are there any suggestions, or things you'd like to see on it? Would love to here what people think :smile:

Those who did the micro f581 resit today,, how did they find it?? I've noticed there is an unofficial mark scheme (looks very realistic) for the exam, made by members of TSR.. Link is below:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3316517

it was harder than I expected! Most of it was okay, but the question on the determinants of PED threw me slightly

Did you do the retake?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending