The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by LickingCarpet
Would you have a problem dating a genuine little person, be honest.

No.

TBH I think they're a little creepy-looking. Plus kissing would be awkward. And what would happen when you have non-midget children that outgrow your midget spouse?
God no. what even is this question?
(edited 9 years ago)
How tall is a midget? 4"8 and below?
You know what they say about midgets?

Spoiler

I would do awful things to Peter Dinklage. He's very handsome IMO.
The Verne Troyer sex tape put paid to any curiosity I might have had in that regard.
Original post by seyrose
How tall is a midget? 4"8 and below?

Under 4'10" is classified as someone with dwarfism.
Original post by Precious Illusions

:rofl:

That guy has probably done no end of good with regards to dwarf acceptance.
Reply 9
If she bad.
Original post by Layla1989

Lol. Layla you from the green yeah!?
Bradfordian chick....

Such as......?
I think a few people here are getting midgets and those with dwarfism confused. Midget is just a term for someone of unusually short stature but of normal proportions (I believe it is someone below 4 foot 10 inches in height) midgets do not necessarily have any sort of condition which has causes their short stature unlike those with dwarfism (who are often incorrectly referred to as midgets). table of comparison: http://www.diffen.com/difference/Dwarf_vs_Midget

By the definition of midget I am technically one as I am 4 foot 9 and I have never had any problems getting into a relationship.

To answer the question as if it was "would you date some with dwarfism?" my honest answer is I don't know, I don't even know anyone with dwarfism. Is it possible I'd date one? Yes, is it probable? No.
(edited 9 years ago)
I have put no but on the basis that I am unsure, just because of the stigma and practical things would be an issue as not been around any one like that I would find it hard to become accustom to what I can and can't do for them. But if attracted to one and get on and things move along no problem with it.

Just because they are short doesn't mean can't have a "normal" relationship (put "normal" that way as what is normal relationship) If was attracted and things were right then would give a relationship a go and not care what others might say
Nope. It'd just be too awkward/silly.
Original post by Mike.Ross
Lol. Layla you from the green yeah!?
Bradfordian chick....

Yes yes, repin..
Original post by Mike.Ross
Such as......?

Unspeakable things.
Original post by Layla1989
Yes yes, repin..

You should come down to London. Way better!

Unspeakable things.

ahh man!

Hehe.
Original post by Armin.
TBH I think they're a little creepy-looking. Plus kissing would be awkward. And what would happen when you have non-midget children that outgrow your midget spouse?

Do they make you anxious?
Reply 19

Peter dinklage looks like a homeless man. You probably fancy the idea of him more than you fancy him. Plus he's famous.
Original post by + polarity -
Do they make you anxious?

Didn't you hear? I'm cured thanks to Patricia my spiritual adviser. search for the thread
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest