The Student Room Group

No ID for freshers :|

Stupidly I've only just got someone to sign my provisonal licence, it won't be back in time for my freshers week. I don't have a passport or a citizen card and now I'm so worried I'm not gonna be able to get into anything or buy drink!! I'm going to de montfort in leicester so if anyone knows how strict they are or what I can do is appreciate it
Reply 1
I'm in the same situation, sent for my provisional a month ago and it hasn't arrived, first night of freshers is tonight. If you look older you might get in but if you look 15 like myself, you're screwed imo.
Original post by Bishop413
I'm in the same situation, sent for my provisional a month ago and it hasn't arrived, first night of freshers is tonight. If you look older you might get in but if you look 15 like myself, you're screwed imo.

A month ?! :| I don't think I look older, ahh if you try it let me know how it goes lol
You can pay extra to get a citizenship card shipped urgently, I think it only takes a few days if you do this. I have a driving test the day before I go away to uni, so I have no idea if I will have a provisional license or not :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending