The Student Room Group

cba anymore

So I've just started uni and I've met all my course mates. Im very sociable and so I pretty much know everyone on the course already, although, Im not good looking. Im not fat at all, and my personal hygiene is comparable to patrick bateman (srsly). However, as soon as we go out, Im completely ignored by girls. The girls who I speak to all the time at uni, hang out at pre drinks, wont even look at me when we go out. Yet when a completely random guy whos good looking doesn't even have to try and the girls will just fly towards him. I've literally had no intimate relationship with a girl, I just either get ignored or rejected. Its hard for me to keep trying at this point, I just feel no matter what I do it makes absolutely no difference - I've never, ever, had a girl interested in me in any intimate way.

I can't help but be bitter, its incredibly annoying.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I've just started uni and I've met all my course mates. Im very sociable and so I pretty much know everyone on the course already, although, Im not good looking. Im not fat at all, and my personal hygiene is comparable to patrick bateman (srsly). However, as soon as we go out, Im completely ignored by girls. The girls who I speak to all the time at uni, hang out at pre drinks, wont even look at me when we go out. Yet when a completely random guy whos good looking doesn't even have to try and the girls will just fly towards him. I've literally had no intimate relationship with a girl, I just either get ignored or rejected. Its hard for me to keep trying at this point, I just feel no matter what I do it makes absolutely no difference - I've never, ever, had a girl interested in me in any intimate way.

Have you gone to uni to get a degree or get laid? Stop getting so worked up, ultimately; would you want that type of girl anyway?
Original post by Anonymous

Hygenie and being sociable are more like basic requirements, something that is expected. Ok, you aren't good looking, but that's true for loads of guys. What do you really offer a girl? Why should she pick you over some other guy? Are you funny? Exciting? Good at flirting? What do you do to get girls? What do you do to stand out from the crowd?

Yeah, for a small minority of guys it's easy, but most of us have to try hard, you are like most guys in this. It's on you to succeed. You can't honestly say you haven't seen guys around your looks level be successful with girls.
That's life.
:frown:

Just gotta be funny brah.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending