The Student Room Group

Help me? Family crises?

My grand mother has come to live with us. Im a very patient and a VERY understanding person in general. BUT, a few things she does ALWAYS get me confused and annoyed.

Now, I ask her if she wants to eat anything, food, juice, water anything really. She'll insist she doesn't want it, she'll repeatedly say NO no NO no. However, when we are "out of sight" she'll start eating. Now, if we catch her eating, she'll say, "I don't feel like eating".

I dont understand why does she not wanna eat but she "Eats" and "Hides".

EXPLAIN IT PLEASE.

PS: I'm brown, so all the other races if yall are confused please dont respond lmao yall wont get it.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My grand mother has come to live with us. Im a very patient and a VERY understanding person in general. BUT, a few things she does ALWAYS get me confused and annoyed.

Now, I ask her if she wants to eat anything, food, juice, water anything really. She'll insist she doesn't want it, she'll repeatedly say NO no NO no. However, when we are "out of sight" she'll start eating. Now, if we catch her eating, she'll say, "I don't feel like eating".

I dont understand why does she not wanna eat but she "Eats" and "Hides".

EXPLAIN IT PLEASE.

PS: I'm brown, so all the other races if yall are confused please dont respond lmao yall wont get it.

im brown and my dads side are a pain tbf yoou cant really do much just ignore her if u try to do something youre gonna be the one who is disrespectful u get me my advice is not to offer too much just ask her if she wants something once and if she says no then its up to her ive experienced this typa thing before and i stopped offering mate cba

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending