The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aka r
This is what happened the last time i recall someone getting BRAVE.

[video="youtube;9JX3dJC8_I0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX3dJC8_I0[/video]

I just wanna be honest with you. I don't take you seriously lol. You don't come across as being a hard person.

Sorry. lol

+ I'm against the edl
Reply 41
Original post by Deteriorate
I just wanna be honest with you. I don't take you seriously lol. You don't come across as being a hard person.

Sorry. lol

+ I'm against the edl

Are you sure? you remind me of this guy

[video="youtube;7kC7xF5CHVI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kC7xF5CHVI[/video]
Original post by aka r
Are you sure? you remind me of this guy

[video="youtube;7kC7xF5CHVI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kC7xF5CHVI[/video]

Okay bro. Please don't terrorise me anymore. Please. I'm scared of you. The pixels you send to me honestly frighten me.
I'm so scared of you aka r.
Please don't hurt me.
Strongest man of all men.
Please.
Dumbass.

P.s. I'm not going to reply to you anymore because you're more of a nuisance than anything really.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 43
Okay bro. Please. I'm scared of you.
Please don't hurt me.
Please.

It's fine don't be scared of me jheeze im really a nice guy :smile:
Original post by arvy
Other people are so ignorant it is unreal. Winston Churchill often said it too and i question would Adolf hitler be jealous or proud of the uk today ?

What a ludicrously idiotic question.
Original post by kka25
Owh. I met a few Mormons. Lovely people :h:

Really? Where were they at? Which country?
Original post by hellodave5
They? Who are they, and they deserve discrimination why?
They aren't the ones being violent. The ones being violent are extremist individuals and (in the west, small) extremist groups.

The Bible advocates discrimination against women and homosexuals, and as far as I can remember, heathens (i.e. non-believers). Doesn't mean I discriminate against them.

There is a big difference between hating some of the purported things within a religion; and disliking Muslims on an individual level.

It's not wrong to dislike any said religion (I dislike most religions). It is very wrong to be prejudice against individuals because of their religion though.

yes. but Christianity has evolved to fit the 21st century. Islam hasn't, and it's still backwards and oppressive. I don't see any Christians advocating discrimination or Christian countries (of which there are many) executing homosexuals and those who don't follow Christianity. Meanwhile in the muslim world, executing apostates or gay people is part of everyday life.

If anyone chooses to follow a religion of violence where extremists are constantly abducting and beheading innocent people on tv, then they can't expect not to be discriminated against...
Okay bro. Please don't terrorise me anymore. Please. I'm scared of you. The pixels you send to me honestly frighten me.
Please don't hurt me.
Strongest man of all men.
Please.
Dumbass.

P.s. I'm not going to reply to you anymore because you're more of a nuisance than anything really.

Take your head out the clouds for a moment and stop being a mean egomaniac.
#ArroganceIsTheRootOfAllEvils#
Original post by KittyRe-play
Take your head out the clouds for a moment and stop being a mean egomaniac.
#ArroganceIsTheRootOfAllEvils#

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aka r
This is what happened the last time i recall someone getting BRAVE.

[video="youtube;9JX3dJC8_I0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JX3dJC8_I0[/video]

You're proving Deteriorate's point by posting that.
Reply 50
Original post by TheTechN1304
yes. but Christianity has evolved to fit the 21st century. Islam hasn't, and it's still backwards and oppressive. I don't see any Christians advocating discrimination or Christian countries (of which there are many) executing homosexuals and those who don't follow Christianity. Meanwhile in the muslim world, executing apostates or gay people is part of everyday life.

If anyone chooses to follow a religion of violence where extremists are constantly abducting and beheading innocent people on tv, then they can't expect not to be discriminated against...

You are pretty ignorant then because there are Christians in Africa that want gays to be executed.
Reply 51
Original post by Wilfred Little
You're proving Deteriorate's point by posting that.

well i guess that doesn't happen to people who criticise Islam, but to those who walk through town centres shouting "paki scum" and "allah is a peado"
Original post by TheTechN1304

You can't judge an entire group of people based on the actions of the few. Also its not like Muslims like repression - look at all the rioting that occurred throughout Africa and the Middle East (Arab Spring).

I know. There are significant societal problems in such Muslim counties, and all other non-democratic countries.
But to say that British Muslims have anything to do with that is false.

You mention that it doesn't happen in Christian countries... Russia is a predominantly Christian country.
Original post by aka r
well i guess that doesn't happen to people who criticise Islam, but to those who walk through town centres shouting "paki scum" and "allah is a peado"

Calling people Paki scum is a racial slur. Saying allah is a paedo is fine because it's insulting a concept, we don't have any blasphemy laws in this country. So I can say allah is an evil monster as much as I like.
Reply 54
Original post by Wahid-r
Calling people Paki scum is a racial slur. Saying allah is a paedo is fine because it's insulting a concept, we don't have any blasphemy laws in this country. So I can say allah is an evil monster as much as I like.

say it lol im not stopping you, come alum rock birmingham after maghrib prayers and say it please though XD
Original post by aka r
say it lol im not stopping you, come alum rock birmingham after maghrib prayers and say it please though XD

I don't get what point you're trying to make? That elements of the Muslim community are prone to violence? And that you think this is hilarious. Great PR for the community.
Reply 56
Original post by Wahid-r
I don't get what point you're trying to make? That elements of the Muslim community are prone to violence? And that you think this is hilarious. Great PR for the community.

when did i say that? I'm just telling you if your going to say something about a particular group of people, say it to their face, don't just jump and bark about it online, it seems most of you don't know any muslims in real, you see a few articles online, and just start ranting about it.
Original post by hellodave5
You can't judge an entire group of people based on the actions of the few. Also its not like Muslims like repression - look at all the rioting that occurred throughout Africa and the Middle East (Arab Spring).

I know. There are significant societal problems in such Muslim counties, and all other non-democratic countries.
But to say that British Muslims have anything to do with that is false.

You mention that it doesn't happen in Christian countries... Russia is a predominantly Christian country.

lolwut. Christians make up 4% of the Russian population. The vast majority of the country (41%) is Russian Orthodox. And also, I stand by what I said. As oppressive to gays as Russia may be, I'm yet to hear of their execution in the country
Original post by Wahid-r

Wahid, you shouldn't be saying these things yo. You're gonna get jumped at QM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aka r
when did i say that? I'm just telling you if your going to say something about a particular group of people, say it to their face, don't just jump and bark about it online, it seems most of you don't know any muslims in real, you see a few articles online, and just start ranting about it.

Say it to them so they can violently attack me? Do you even use your brain? I'd have no trouble saying it to them if they were civilised.
I'm an ex-Muslim in a Muslim borough, how do you figure that I've met only a few Muslims?

Latest

Trending

Trending