The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath offer holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PirateEmily
YES! I got my results this morning and I'm heading to Bath in September too. I'm soo excited too. Haha what accommodation did you apply for? We might see each other about :biggrin:

My 1st choice was marlborough & solsbury (which I reeaally hope i get), wbu? Congrats on making it!! We most likely will since the biochem class is relatively smaller i think :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Does anyone know when we're told what accommodation we've got? People seem to be joining the Facebook groups for their halls already!
Original post by Rainybird
Does anyone know when we're told what accommodation we've got? People seem to be joining the Facebook groups for their halls already!

I've not received mine either, but apparently 4th September is the latest date we'll be told x
Oh right ok, thank you. Does anyone no a bit more about accommodation? The website doesn't seem to show much..
Reply 784
Original post by Queen Cersei
I've heard really good things about Bath and my friend who went there says it is beautiful :h:

Congratulations on your results! :cheers:

Ahh thank you!! It really is beautiful, i remember going there two years ago :tongue:
Reply 785
Original post by elliemayy_
Hi, Bath was my insurance too. Have you not applied for your accommodation yet then or is it just me?

Apparently accomodation applications open on the 20th of this month, same date for internationals too. Im a bit worried because my friend who applied for it when she firmed bath was a bit late on applying and even then there were only twin rooms left :| pretty sure its a first come first serve basis but idk what Id do if i dont get on-campus accommodation..
So on my ucas track it says my course start date is 1st September, I'm a bit confused, what exactly does this mean? As fresher's week is 21st September.
Original post by abccba120
So on my ucas track it says my course start date is 1st September, I'm a bit confused, what exactly does this mean? As fresher's week is 21st September.

It says that on my offer to, but months ago I got sent a timetable thing and I'm pretty sure move in dates are 19th-21st
Original post by madshaidee
It says that on my offer to, but months ago I got sent a timetable thing and I'm pretty sure move in dates are 19th-21st

Ok thanks :smile:
Original post by hassan.arif97
My 1st choice was marlborough & solsbury (which I reeaally hope i get), wbu? Congrats on making it!! We most likely will since the biochem class is relatively smaller i think :smile:

I went for Norwood as my first choice...not sure if that was a good idea or not but the I really liked the look of the rooms and it's really close to the library (yay!). Congrats to you too! If you don't mind me asking, what subjects did you do? Any idea just how small the classes would be for biochem? :smile:
Original post by PirateEmily
I went for Norwood as my first choice...not sure if that was a good idea or not but the I really liked the look of the rooms and it's really close to the library (yay!). Congrats to you too! If you don't mind me asking, what subjects did you do? Any idea just how small the classes would be for biochem? :smile:

Fair enough, you'll be living in Bath so you'll be happy either way :biggrin: I did biology chemistry and maths, wbu? Not really but i remember at the applicant day thing i literally only met 2 other ppl for biochem, everyone else was either bio or biomed XD Dyou know when we get to know what accommodation we got?
Hi, Bath was my insurance too. Have you not applied for your accommodation yet then or is it just me?

Starting civil engineering at Bath in sept as well :biggrin:
Maths in September, any one else? Hopefully getting Eastwood or Westwood.
Original post by alanadams
Maths in September, any one else? Hopefully getting Eastwood or Westwood.

Yeah I'm doing maths aswell :smile: I think I'm looking at similar accommodation.. can't decide though
Yeah I'm doing maths aswell :smile: I think I'm looking at similar accommodation.. can't decide though

Woo:smile: I already applied for accommodation, it was all that was left really, are you still applying for it? :smile:
Original post by hassan.arif97
Fair enough, you'll be living in Bath so you'll be happy either way :biggrin: I did biology chemistry and maths, wbu? Not really but i remember at the applicant day thing i literally only met 2 other ppl for biochem, everyone else was either bio or biomed XD Dyou know when we get to know what accommodation we got?

I did Biology, Chemistry and Spanish up to A2 and then have an AS in English Lit. I kinda hope the classes are huuge haha. Another TSR user replied to one of my posts on the Bath accommodation thread here saying that apparently Bath won't send confirmation about accommodation until everyone has had a chance to satisfy their university place which won't be until the end of August hence we won't find out what the deal is for at least another week or two at least :frown:
Coming to Bath in September for psychology, yay! :smile:
Reply 797
Is anyone starting economics in September? :smile:
Original post by 1338
Is anyone starting economics in September? :smile:

I am !! :h:
Reply 799
Original post by abccba120
I am !! :h:

We might be seeing a lot more of each other :biggrin:
Do you know when they're sending us our timetables or if we get to choose any optional units at the start of the year? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest