The Student Room Group

Possible to get all As in all sciences and maths...

I mean I am finding it pretty difficult so far, biology is the easiest for me, and chemistry/physics/maths are really difficult now, mainly because I switched RS to Physics to my chemistry and maths set changed, and so I had to catch up some stuff :/
Yeah to be honest sciences are some of the easiest subjects in my opinion. If you're willing to put the time in you just need to cram loads of knowledge at the end and don't really need to do any 'thinking' so much as 'memorising'. For maths just work hard throughout the year and do all the past papers a couple of days before.
Reply 2
Original post by Wahrheit
Yeah to be honest sciences are some of the easiest subjects in my opinion. If you're willing to put the time in you just need to cram loads of knowledge at the end and don't really need to do any 'thinking' so much as 'memorising'. For maths just work hard throughout the year and do all the past papers a couple of days before.

So I just need to do past papers to get better at maths?
Pretty much lol, do a bunch of questions in the text book for each topping then do the pat papers. You'll see dramatic improvement if you take the time to read the mark scheme and understand your mistakes after each paper
For maths, go through every question in the book - all the exercises! Then hit the exam papers asap. I started doing C1 past papers last year in Nov/Dec and I ended up getting 100 UMS so try doing that.

For the three sciences, I suggest memorising the mark scheme.
Reply 5
Original post by lilminster
For maths, go through every question in the book - all the exercises! Then hit the exam papers asap. I started doing C1 past papers last year in Nov/Dec and I ended up getting 100 UMS so try doing that.

For the three sciences, I suggest memorising the mark scheme.

:O
Nice!

Quick Reply

Latest