The Student Room Group

Dancing South American stylie

I´ll give you the lowdown...

South America, Peru to elaborate a little, beach town, nights out, DANCING :eek: (I´m on holiday in South America, not with friends but with a group collective from a all-over europe-people type context)...

Basically i can´t dance, i look like a d.ick basically, there´s no other way of putting it. I tried it last night but seemingly this kind of latino **** isn´t something one can blag. Well...if someone could give me some pointers here as to what not to do, what to do...just some basic movements that make me ´pull through´ the experience :redface: Can i blag confidence etc...blag some basic dancefloor moves...basically get those dance vibes flowing.

i mean ffs, even this really **** hot latino bargirl asked someone else in the group, to ask me, for a dance and i said ´non´ :redface: :mad: Yes, i´m a silly ****er and regret this, but it´s purely self-consciousness, some of these people dancing were ****ing amazing, and all i could do was pull out a brief funky chicken dance...hardly a speciality of mine either....having said this, tis probably a good job i did decline, as i was verging on being pissed having only downed 2-3 glasses of vodka and orange....and 3 glasses of corona prior to this.

if anyone could show me the ´light at the end of the tunnel´, it´d be much appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
WHW
watch and learn my friend :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvLfGg5UQQ

Although personally i would'nt be worried about dancing; i know what you mean, but in general people are bad dancers. Me included.
Hurricane_Herd
watch and learn my friend :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvLfGg5UQQ

Although personally i would'nt be worried about dancing; i know what you mean, but in general people are bad dancers. Me included.

lmfao, i´m neither wearing a dress like that, nor dancing like that....

it´s the shaking of the ass and everything else, the prospect of doing this, intimidates :redface:
yeah i know what you mean, i am thinking it will be very easy to look very stupid. good luck anyway !

Latest

Trending

Trending