The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well some phones you will be able to download the sound clip via, cables or memory card transfer onto your phone. Assuming your phone does not have that capability, then yes it will cost you. and a word of warning many of the companies out there offering these services, subscribe you, so they keep sending you txts, which cost you credit. hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
do you haev a method of connecting your phone to your computer.. eg bluetooth, cable etc, if so download the song you want and simply transfer it to your phone for free...

bluetooth dongles are liek £6 now
linky: http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/60060

so only just more than the price of one of these dodgy subscription servise cost in a day....
plus u can use it for everything, pictures songs videos.. etc all free

that is assuming you have bluetooth on your phone, but the chances are if it can play a song, it will have bluetooth.. :biggrin:

Robcampo
Thanks, I do have bluetooth connection (?), as well as internent on my phone, I think. It's Nokia 6230i. I've downloaded ringtones previously (as in send text to a number and got a multimedia message with a ringtone) but not music :confused:
Reply 4
its such a rip off tanusha, i really wouldnt bother, if you have bluetooth on your computer, then do it that way, alto of places prob wouldnt send songs anyway, as it would take ages to send, and cost them more than a 10 sec ringtone
Reply 5
yeah there you go then, simply download the song and send it via bluetooth to your phone. Or you can do what you did previously its the same principle for music :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending