The Student Room Group

Kpop stans here?

Any Kpop stans here?
If so who do you stan?
I stan BTS and ENHYPHEN
Most of Y'all probs know/stan BTS haha mee too!
But i'm tellin you ENHYPHEN need the attention ppl! They are dope af, if you haven't listened to them lemme recommened you some of their songs.
1) Blessed Cursed
2) Fever
3) Given - Taken
4) Drunk Dazed
Hot take:
Jpop >>> Kpop
Hi there!
My ults are AB6IX, TXT and Le Sserafim, but I’m also a casual fan of Enhypen and some other groups like Astro etc!! Who’s your bias??
Original post by meowzzi
Hi there!
My ults are AB6IX, TXT and Le Sserafim, but I’m also a casual fan of Enhypen and some other groups like Astro etc!! Who’s your bias??

Thats grt!
My bias in Enhypen is Niki, whose yours?
and yepp I bet you'll go from casual fan to an engene with a couple more songs lmao. You should def watch I-land ( a reality show in how they where formed) before anything if u want to get to know them more, I lit spent a whole day watching it😭
and yass TXT and Le sserafim!
Biases : Yeounjun, Chewon
Original post by ItzKaciIly
Thats grt!
My bias in Enhypen is Niki, whose yours?
and yepp I bet you'll go from casual fan to an engene with a couple more songs lmao. You should def watch I-land ( a reality show in how they where formed) before anything if u want to get to know them more, I lit spent a whole day watching it😭
and yass TXT and Le sserafim!
Biases : Yeounjun, Chewon

My bias is jungwon haha<3
I’ve watched I-land before but just separate clips on yt instead of binging the whole thing xd

I bias Yeonkai in TXT and Eunchae in lsfrm! :smile:
Reply 5
Any Kpop stans here?
If so who do you stan?
I stan BTS and ENHYPHEN
But i'm tellin you ENHYPHEN need the attention ppl! They are dope af, if you haven't listened to them lemme recommened you some of their songs.
1) Blessed Cursed
2) Fever
3) Given - Taken
4) Drunk Dazed

GIRLLL IT'S SPELT ENHYPEN (no hate I love them too - have you listened to 'Bite me'? UGHH IT'S SO GOOD)
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 6
Oooh sounds interesting. I'm a Jpop fan (playlist of 250+ songs on apple made by me :smile:) but I also listen to some Kpop, like BTS or TXT. Funny thing is I progressed to Kpop via the TXT song 0X1=Lovesong Japanese Version which featured Ikuta Lilas (from YOASOBI, a Japanese duo who made songs that somehow always hit top/near top of charts), and then went to BTS, which I now love. Please recommend me any good Kpop songs. Please please please. My playlist needs to get bigger XD. I'll try ENHYPHEN too. Thx
Reply 7
Original post by Plop345
GIRLLL IT'S SPELT ENHYPEN (no hate I love them too - have you listened to 'Bite me'? UGHH IT'S SO GOOD)

Gurll ikk idk why I spelt it like that lmaoo.
YASSS Bite Me is dopee af love it!! And wtff they all look soooo good as well!!
Reply 8
Any Kpop stans here?
If so who do you stan?
I stan BTS and ENHYPHEN
1) Blessed Cursed
2) Fever
3) Given - Taken
4) Drunk Dazed

Ooo I also stan BTS but I like a few songs from enhyphen aswell but my ults are BTS
I like new jeans, aespa, twice aswell a lot but I’m usually just a casual listener of most groups besides BTS
Reply 9
Original post by Mashle
Oooh sounds interesting. I'm a Jpop fan (playlist of 250+ songs on apple made by me :smile:) but I also listen to some Kpop, like BTS or TXT. Funny thing is I progressed to Kpop via the TXT song 0X1=Lovesong Japanese Version which featured Ikuta Lilas (from YOASOBI, a Japanese duo who made songs that somehow always hit top/near top of charts), and then went to BTS, which I now love. Please recommend me any good Kpop songs. Please please please. My playlist needs to get bigger XD. I'll try ENHYPHEN too. Thx

Ohh thats greatt!!
Sure I have plenty of songs to recommend lmao ( the top 4 enhypen songs i already mentioned )
Obvs you don't have to listened to all of this lol

Bite Me - Enhypen
Go Big Or Go Home - Enhypen
Fake Love - BTS
Boy with love - BTS
Kill This Love - Blackpink
DUDUDUDU - Blackpink
Antifragile - Leeserafim
Unforgiven - Leeserafim
Maniac - Stray Kids
God's Menu - Stray Kids
Hwaa - G-idle
Oh My God - G-idle
Wannabe - Itzy
Mafia In The Morning - Itzy
Bang Bang Bang - BigBang
Reply 10
Thx!!!
Ohh thats greatt!!
Sure I have plenty of songs to recommend lmao ( the top 4 enhypen songs i already mentioned )
Obvs you don't have to listened to all of this lol

Bite Me - Enhypen
Go Big Or Go Home - Enhypen
Fake Love - BTS
Boy with love - BTS
Kill This Love - Blackpink
DUDUDUDU - Blackpink
Antifragile - Leeserafim
Unforgiven - Leeserafim
Maniac - Stray Kids
God's Menu - Stray Kids
Hwaa - G-idle
Oh My God - G-idle
Wannabe - Itzy
Mafia In The Morning - Itzy
Bang Bang Bang - BigBang

Edit: Right, so I checked them all out, and I liked most of them and really loved some, like Fake Love. I also listened to some other songs by each of them and came up with some other new favs, like Drunk_Dazed by ENHYPHEN and Lovesick Girls by Blackpink. Now my playlist numbers 271 songs! Thx again! :biggrin:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Mashle
Thx!!!

Edit: Right, so I checked them all out, and I liked most of them and really loved some, like Fake Love. I also listened to some other songs by each of them and came up with some other new favs, like Drunk_Dazed by ENHYPHEN and Lovesick Girls by Blackpink. Now my playlist numbers 271 songs! Thx again! :biggrin:

No probs! glad u liked it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest