The Student Room Group

TSR: have you ever stolen something?

Poll

Have you ever robbed?

Big or small.

Jus wonderin :cool:

Scroll to see replies

Yes I stole a sweet from a corner shop when i was 5. My mum beat it out of me lol so now I don't steal:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes I stole a sweet from a corner shop when i was 5. My mum beat it out of me lol so now I don't steal:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, over a sweet, my mum told me to steal a lip balm for her once

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: Shocker! :eek: You dun learned your lesson there son.
Yep - caught stealing gum from Woolworths - I got banned for 6 months and had to go in with my mum and apologise to the manager. Such a rebel
If I did I either don't remember or was too young to know what stealing was. I have no recollection of stealing anything, I'm certain I haven't stolen anything in recent history (like past 15 years or so), unless you count accidentally walking out of class with someone else's pencil because lots of pencils look alike and you're in a hurry. I don't know if I ever did that but I've seen it happen to others occasionally.
Yup I steal hearts everyday
Reply 7
A Fine liner & Glue from school >_<
Original post by Captain Jack
:eek: Shocker! :eek: You dun learned your lesson there son.

I really did
Original post by Secretnerd123

Thread won.
Original post by Norin
Awww, over a sweet, my mum told me to steal a lib balm for her once

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you mum wasn't teaching you good values
Blu tack in primary school. :colondollar:
Original post by Secretnerd123

Original post by Cherx
A Fine liner & Glue from school >_<

The important question here is, did you make good use of it?!
Original post by Powpowpowpowpow
If I did I either don't remember or was too young to know what stealing was. I have no recollection of stealing anything, I'm certain I haven't stolen anything in recent history (like past 15 years or so), unless you count accidentally walking out of class with someone else's pencil because lots of pencils look alike and you're in a hurry. I don't know if I ever did that but I've seen it happen to others occasionally.

I reckon you're safe. UNLESS you steal without realising. But that's highly unlikely.

Btw, did you know there is a song about your username?

[video="youtube;8Y8KFob4rOo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8KFob4rOo[/video]
Reply 15
The important question here is, did you make good use of it?!

Hahaha, I was planning to give them back but lost the fine liner and used up all the glue :colondollar:

Tbf I stole them for school purposes..
Ive pulled a few cons on major corporations in my time tbh.

Few years back I bought a £200 jumper from online, then bought a similar but lower quality one for £50 in the same shop. Sent the cheap one back for the £200 refund so got a £100 jumper for £50. Quite a few things like that, always with plausible deniability. Not proud of them but I was 17 at the time and thought it was acceptable to con major companies...
Original post by Cherx
Hahaha, I was planning to give them back but lost the fine liner and used up all the glue :colondollar:

Tbf I stole them for school purposes..

As long as you used the glue, I like to think that you probably made better use of it than anyone else.
Reply 18
I stole someone's time once.

I'm a charity mugger.
Reply 19
As long as you used the glue, I like to think that you probably made better use of it than anyone else.

Pretty much everyone in my school had stolen a glue at least once in their school time :lol:

How about you? Stolen anything :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest