The Student Room Group

Girls.....................

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by DErasmus
fook this is an insult to me masuclinitiy lad

There are plenty of girls out there who could beat you to death.... who would protect you from them??
Original post by squirrelman
There are plenty of girls out there who could beat you to death.... who would protect you from them??

Chance I hope. How embarrassing would that be?
Original post by Yeah dude
Shouldn't it be the dude who finds it cute? Is it possible to find your own deed cute?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find myself, along with my every deed, adorable.
How are you darling?

They can't resist his masculinity, the smell of sweat turns them on so much their clothes dissolve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pomum96
I find myself, along with my every deed, adorable.
How are you darling?

I'm good lol, you? I mean when I do something like help someone, someone usually says it's cute, but personally I don't think what I done cute :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you find the idea of protecting your boyfriend cute? :colondollar:

Protection from what?
Reply 66
Chance I hope. How embarrassing would that be?
Not much, considering that you'd be dead
Not much, considering that you'd be dead

My legacy would be being murdered by a women with overtly masculine traits? Not exactly Alexander the Great am I?
Original post by Yeah dude
I'm good lol, you? I mean when I do something like help someone, someone usually says it's cute, but personally I don't think what I done cute :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm fab sweetie. You should take the time to find yourself cute, it's a good feeling.
Reply 69
Original post by Pomum96
Protection from what?

Other deadly men, women or squirrels!

My legacy would be being murdered by a women with overtly masculine traits? Not exactly Alexander the Great am I?

:rofl:

That made me squeak! I suggest you make an anime about your greatness asap.

btw many feminine women can kill you. All it takes is a month or two of fitness and boxing. Or a weapon maybe
Original post by Pomum96
I'm fab sweetie. You should take the time to find yourself cute, it's a good feeling.

Lol, I'm an extremely positive person and always smile and laugh, i guess you're right :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Other deadly men, women or squirrels!

:rofl:

That made me squeak! I suggest you make an anime about your greatness asap.

btw many feminine women can kill you. All it takes is a month or two of fitness and boxing. Or a weapon maybe

Is this squirrel persona really important to you darling?
Reply 72
Original post by Pomum96
Is this squirrel persona really important to you darling?

No. Would you find it cute that he needs your protection..................darling? :colondollar:

Nope. Aggression is masculine ergo (Latin is also for men only) a feminine woman cannot kill me.
No. Would you find it cute that he needs your protection..................darling? :colondollar:

I suppose...? We all need protection from someone. It's just normal. I dont know. My thoughts are confusing me. I am tired and horny.
Reply 75
Nope. Aggression is masculine ergo (Latin is also for men only) a feminine woman cannot kill me.

One of the first things that martial arts teach us is to be non aggressive. Watch out!

Original post by Pomum96
I suppose...? We all need protection from someone. It's just normal. I dont know. My thoughts are confusing me. I am tired and horny.

I'll nibble your clit till it feels good if you offer me protection :colondollar:
One of the first things that martial arts teach us is to be non aggressive. Watch out!

I'll nibble your clit till it feels good if you offer me protection :colondollar:

It is impossible for me to be killed by someone without aggression, as I would never put them in the position for them to kill me.

Um that's okay sweetheart I think I'll be just fine...
Reply 78
It is impossible for me to be killed by someone without aggression, as I would never put them in the position for them to kill me.

Theoretically, a female martial arts student could easily put an untrained male into a headlock without the need for aggression.
Theoretically, a female martial arts student could easily put an untrained male into a headlock without the need for aggression.

:tongue: ah but wouldn't it be aggressive to initiate a headlock without any reason for doing so? you automatically assumed I meant I would beat them in a fight!

Quick Reply

Latest