The Student Room Group

Lesbians - is a Bi girl a turn off for you?

I've been on a date with a girl I met on some friend's party, we had a click there and decided to go on a date.
I have much less experience with girls, so it is awkward for me. I told her I'm be (she already knew I'm poly so that is not the issue at all), ever since the date became just a friendly meeting, no hands holding, much less looking deep into the eyes... like she's avoiding it...

We really want to meet more and to get to know each other more, but it seems like she's more into being just friends...

so... Lesbians - is a Bi girl a turn off for you?
It is a turn off if she is mostly into boys and is touchy-feely friends with a lot of them. But otherwise whatever, as long as she loves me it works!
Reply 2
Original post by pamelaaaaaaaa
It is a turn off if she is mostly into boys and is touchy-feely friends with a lot of them. But otherwise whatever, as long as she loves me it works!

I'm lacking experience with girls, I may send signals that I'm more into boys because I feel more natural with it. I need to know a person to fall in love with... crashes don't count because crash is not for relationship. Relationships may start from a crash but crash itself is not a relationship thing... I can't really explain it... so it is not reaching the point of love... it is just a click...

Thanks a lot for answering. :smile:
Original post by Kathy89
I've been on a date with a girl I met on some friend's party, we had a click there and decided to go on a date.
I have much less experience with girls, so it is awkward for me. I told her I'm be (she already knew I'm poly so that is not the issue at all), ever since the date became just a friendly meeting, no hands holding, much less looking deep into the eyes... like she's avoiding it...

We really want to meet more and to get to know each other more, but it seems like she's more into being just friends...

so... Lesbians - is a Bi girl a turn off for you?

As a fellow bi girl, I can't speak for lesbians. However, I've been with lesbians in the past who certainly haven't had a problem with it. I think sometimes there's a bit of a stigma around bi women not being faithful, or 'having eyes' for the opposite sex they're with - which is obviously untrue. In my opinion, if they're the type of girl to believe that, and be genuinely mistrusting of the fact that I won't stay loyal because I'm attracted to both men and women, they're not my type of girl.

So in general, I don't think it should be a turn off!
Reply 4
Original post by Xx_flowerpanda
As a fellow bi girl, I can't speak for lesbians. However, I've been with lesbians in the past who certainly haven't had a problem with it. I think sometimes there's a bit of a stigma around bi women not being faithful, or 'having eyes' for the opposite sex they're with - which is obviously untrue. In my opinion, if they're the type of girl to believe that, and be genuinely mistrusting of the fact that I won't stay loyal because I'm attracted to both men and women, they're not my type of girl.

So in general, I don't think it should be a turn off!

Thanks so much for your answer.
Original post by Kathy89
Thanks so much for your answer.

You're welcome! Feel free to shoot me a message if you had any other questions :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Xx_flowerpanda
You're welcome! Feel free to shoot me a message if you had any other questions :smile:

:colondollar:I have a lot... Don't know where to start ... Now I sound like a troll.
Reply 7
Yeah for me it is often but it’s not to do with how they identify but rather that most bi girls I meet seem very unsure of what they want or even if they want to date a girl, I’ve mostly met girls who are still coming to terms with their sexuality also so it feels like a turn off to listen to someone talk about their sexual relationships with guys also and often leaves me wondering if I’m just an experiment for her
Reply 8
Original post by Snowgirl44
Yeah for me it is often but it’s not to do with how they identify but rather that most bi girls I meet seem very unsure of what they want or even if they want to date a girl, I’ve mostly met girls who are still coming to terms with their sexuality also so it feels like a turn off to listen to someone talk about their sexual relationships with guys also and often leaves me wondering if I’m just an experiment for her

:colondollar: I'm sort of like that.... Because I lack the experience with girls. I mean I was with girls but not a serious relationship. I can easily find a girl just to sleep with but it is not what I'm looking for.
I was over 10 years with guys. Was even sort of engaged.
I've never been in a serious relationship with a girl.
I've been with some girls just for a bit more than cuddling...
Original post by Kathy89
:colondollar:I have a lot... Don't know where to start ... Now I sound like a troll.

Hit me! I'm happy to try and help wherever I can :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending