The Student Room Group

Do Chinese girls like Filipino Guys?

I'm a Filipino male, and want know what Chinese girls think about Filipino guys. Any good and bad things about this cross-culture relationship?
Original post by Typical_Teenager
I'm a Filipino male, and want know what Chinese girls think about Filipino guys. Any good and bad things about this cross-culture relationship?

Not here bro... Go on Tinder... use a VPN or something and put yourself in China... then swipe right... if they dont swipe back then you have your answer
Reply 2
I'm a Chinese girl. All Chinese girls like handsome, warm guys. But for me, I love filipino guys, so as my sister. Filipino guys are just too attractive for Chinese girls :>
as a chinese girl i think filipino men are very attractive and sweet especially the ones that play basketball. I do realize though that many filipino men ( not all) can be very flirty with other women. Although many chinese families want their daughters to marry chinese, but in general i think chinese girls like filipino guys.
Original post by Typical_Teenager

As a chinese girl i think filipino men are very attractive and sweet ( especially the ones that play basketball), but that is just my opinion. Most ( not all) chinese girls want to date chinese or east asian. The bad thing about dating a chinese girl and being filo is that her parents might not accept you because you are not chinese. In general i think chinese girls think filipino guys are sweet.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Cana:>
I'm a Chinese girl. All Chinese girls like handsome, warm guys. But for me, I love filipino guys, so as my sister. Filipino guys are just too attractive for Chinese girls :>

Really? Date me then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending