The Student Room Group

I'm a 22yr old Pakistani female that can't cook. Ask me things.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crepuscule13

Oh, don't worry you'll be fine! I'm 20 and I get told the same thing every ****ing day and the hilarity of is that I actually can cook and I quite enjoy cooking, my family have started with the wedding talks and here I am single af, it's like as soon as a girl hits a certain age their families just expect them to be the perfect cook and think about getting married, it's just annoying /:

I totally missed this post the first-time round haha.
Yes, I think I've learned to take a deep breath in and just ignore what people say. Luckily, my parents are too bad for it.

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
3 years later - can you cook now?

Yes!

Spoiler

Original post by Eternalflames
I was going through some old threads I've posted on from last year and you always asked "what did you have for breakfast?" in AMAs :lol:

It's as good a question as any!

No one's playing victim.
You made what came across as a rude comment, on a thread that I created, so I responded in the same manner. Maybe that was somewhat childish of me but, hey-ho, we all have our bad days. It wasn't my intention to make you feel bad about yourself.

You can throw insults me as much as you like. I deal with secondary school pupils on a daily basis so it takes quite a lot to wind me up. I won't resort to the same level of petty name-calling.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest