The Student Room Group

Will I ever find Mr Right?

Hey everyone,
The question is in the title really..im bored of waiting for Mr Right. Do a lot of people meet their match at uni, because I will be starting soon.
Has anyone got any stories of when they met their Mr Right unexpectedly?
No, not everyone. Some get theirs before uni, some during, some after, some not at all (like me).
You can't expect a perfect match to arrive at your doorstep straight away. tbh anyone with the mindset "I need a partner" will definitely not get one, because they're not happy about themselves, and that kind of attitude is a repellent. If you are happy doing what you like to do in life, you'll attract other happy people in no time
Original post by KatieCod
Hey everyone,
The question is in the title really..im bored of waiting for Mr Right. Do a lot of people meet their match at uni, because I will be starting soon.

Maybe you'll meet a MR. Almost right

I don't believe that there is such thing as a perfect match immediately but with some work, commitment an happiness a Mr/miss Almost Right can become the right person :smile:
No one can give you that answer :lol:But as your social circle widens and you get on with your life, the chances of meeting your Robin Hood will increase :ahee:
Reply 4
Mr Right? Cringe.
Reply 5
Original post by james1211
Mr Right? Cringe.

Well you're Mr Wrong, so shut up.
Reply 6
Probably not.
You should stop looking.
Reply 7
I doubt Right is that popular as a surname. So you might never meet Mr Right. :nope:
Reply 8
Well you're Mr Wrong, so shut up.

With that attitude? Unlikely.
Hey everyone,

Well how many guys are you dating/sleeping with? That should give us a clue as to the probability of success in your search algorithm.
Reply 10
Hey everyone,

Concentrate on becoming Mrs Right, then you'll find Mr Right.
Mrs Right
Had a fright
In the middle of the night
She saw a ghost
Eating toast
Half way up a lamp post
Some girls get fixated on the idea of 'Mr Right'.

Try to maintain some perspective on that, lest you end up settling at age 30 for 'Mr Left-over'.
Reply 13
Its better to get Mr Fixer upper, that way you will get exactly what you want.
Just be thankful you are not in China where you could easily end up marrying Mr Wong.
(edited 9 years ago)
My friend found a Mr. Wright, so yes it is possible.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending