The Student Room Group

GCSE English Literature Grade 8/9 notes, critical analysis and essays.

Hi, I have garnered and compiled some notes and essays for English Literature, relevant only to the texts: An Inspector Calls, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, & Macbeth. These notes have helped immensely in getting me a grade 8 in English last year.

Hope it helps.
(edited 3 years ago)
I cannot stress enough how helpful these critical analysis of the texts were.
My best friend recommended me this structure for the comparison essay in the Poetry section of the Literature course. This too was extremely helpful.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by yurgirln33s
Hi, I have garnered and compiled some notes and essays for English Literature, relevant only to the texts: An Inspector Calls, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, & Macbeth. These notes have helped immensely in getting me a grade 8 in English last year.

Hope it helps.

Note* Not all of these notes are mine. Some are but a compilation of those I've found on the Internet.
these are great, thanks!
Hi! Where did you find the Critical Analyses? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by username4930770
hi, i have garnered and compiled some notes and essays for english literature, relevant only to the texts: An inspector calls, the strange case of dr jekyll and mr hyde, & macbeth. These notes have helped immensely in getting me a grade 8 in english last year.

Hope it helps.

my favourite person ever. Thank youuu <33

Quick Reply

Latest