Visit website

Veterinary physiotherapy help :)

Scroll to see replies

Im going! :biggrin:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
We need to add each other on facebook :smile: However i am not going so have fun guys. I suppose i'll see you in september . But yes add each other on facebook
Yeah if its the one i found its a 20 minute walk from the train station, the bus station is across the road from the train station :smile:
Original post by katieclarke31
We need to add each other on facebook :smile: However i am not going so have fun guys. I suppose i'll see you in september . But yes add each other on facebook

Yeah whats everyones names so I can add you?
I'm Claire Allcock :biggrin:
Original post by booitsme21
Yeah whats everyones names so I can add you?
I'm Claire Allcock :biggrin:

Whats your profile picture?
Search me 'Katie Clarke' Tamworth on facebook :smile: my profile picture is a 'selfie' of me with smokey eyes haha
I'm Morgan Pearce 😊
I've added you Katie, but can't find you Claire as loads come up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone stayin in tabor 1 or 2 at writtle
No I can't afford it 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by morgan_x
No I can't afford it ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't tbh i have to put forwar an extra £4 to afford the room
Ive put in for Harvey as i cant afford Tabor haha!
I can;t either haha ooooops, guys we will have to all meet up :smile: on the freshers ffair etcc
We should lol! at least if we all get along to being with and get to know each other the course will be a lot more fun!
Original post by shannon.mcc
We should lol! at least if we all get along to being with and get to know each other the course will be a lot more fun!

Shannon are you doing the vet phys course then?
I have an interview at Moreton morrell in April (applied via extra) and wondered what it was like and what sort of questions to expect? Many thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup
Original post by katy.james14
I have an interview at Moreton morrell in April (applied via extra) and wondered what it was like and what sort of questions to expect? Many thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey Katy!

I have done the same last week but I got in contact with admissions and they have given me the chance to write them a new personal statement as my previous one isn't relevant to Vet Phys.

how long did you have to wait to receive an interview from applying? :smile:
Original post by megsmccann
Hey Katy!

I have done the same last week but I got in contact with admissions and they have given me the chance to write them a new personal statement as my previous one isn't relevant to Vet Phys.

how long did you have to wait to receive an interview from applying? :smile:

I received my interview after a couple of months, if you look up the feed we did have a good chat about moreton a while back.
Original post by shannon.mcc
I received my interview after a couple of months, if you look up the feed we did have a good chat about moreton a while back.

thanks for that!
Hi, I applied on Monday 23rd March and heard back on the Thursday (26th) :smile: hope you hear soon

Thanks will look back at the thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending