The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mc_hamster
How should I know?

Dunno, you're @ the UK, I am at the Mid-Eastern part of Europe :wink:
I ain't got access to The Guardian, The Times etc. and the online version of The Good University Guide is pretty much trimmed... :rolleyes:

Does anyone know which course is better and gives better prospects for the future?
Best thing you can do is check the specific websites and ask at the forums for the universities you are interested in. I have no way of finding out other then that. Just because I'm in England it doesn't mean I have every single course memorised in my head. I know as much as you.
Reply 42
mc_hamster
Best thing you can do is check the specific websites and ask at the forums for the universities you are interested in. I have no way of finding out other then that. Just because I'm in England it doesn't mean I have every single course memorised in my head. I know as much as you.

Nah, I just thought that maybe you have The Good University Guide or some other decent rankings that I have no access too

I'll try asking at the official Forums, but I have no trust in this kind of information, I mean, it's official aftera all, just like prospecti, it may just serve purpose to attract students and not push them off, if you know what I mean :wink:

Anyway, if there are any other suggestions of Journalism courses, they would be very welcome, as time is running fast and it's 3 days before I'll make a final application... :smile:

cheers
Reply 43
Whatever... It's after deadline anyway.
Reply 44
If you really want to just do Journalism - there are courses specifically for Journalism!

I am currently at the University of the Arts London (London College of Communication), and personally, I don't think it's worth the money.

However, they have got a couple of good tutors, and you have the bonus (for work experience purposes, etc) of being in the Capital.

Choose wisely my friend.................I am now the 5th person to withdraw from my course and reapply for Sept 2007 entry.

Jem xx
Reply 45
Jemma23
I am now the 5th person to withdraw from my course and reapply for Sept 2007 entry.

Jem xx

Why are you whithdrawing, if you din't mind me asking? I've just applied for journalism both at LCC and City, and it would be good to know your thoughts about the course considering your actually in it...
I'm from Argentina, so if the course is not worth £3000, try £10000!
Cheers!
Sol
nutrasweet
Whatever... It's after deadline anyway.

Well that was rude.
Reply 47
mc_hamster
Well that was rude.

That was not my intention, so please accept my apologies if you have felt offended in any way.

Latest

Trending

Trending