The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Film and Tv (BA)

During this course does it cover any aspects of production design? As I am interested in all areas of film however I have a particular interest in the production design and art department areas (but there are no courses in Scotland that exclusively teach that sadly) and was wondering if doing the Edinburgh Film and Tv course would cover that at all? Also with the Napier Film course?
Original post by laura.mcn
During this course does it cover any aspects of production design? As I am interested in all areas of film however I have a particular interest in the production design and art department areas (but there are no courses in Scotland that exclusively teach that sadly) and was wondering if doing the Edinburgh Film and Tv course would cover that at all? Also with the Napier Film course?

University for the creative arts in england does and as well as salford university

Both of those are more theory and practical based, no real focus on what you are looking at :smile:
Reply 3

What about the conservatoire course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending