Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Magnus Taylor
Is that username from the tv show 'suits'?:tongue:

Yes it is! :biggrin:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hi) Guys with Economics offers, will anyone go to Open Day for Economics Department on 11th of February?)
Rejected for Economics :frown:. AAAB at AS. A*A*AA predictions, 95% UMS in top 3.

5a* 5a at GCSE.

:frown:
Original post by ILLREKTUM9
Rejected for Economics :frown:. AAAB at AS. A*A*AA predictions, 95% UMS in top 3.

5a* 5a at GCSE.

:frown:

not the right thread...
Reply 584
chemistry anyone? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 585
conditional offer for management :-)
has anyone received an offer from Warwick to do English literature? I sent my UCAS off in November but i haven't heard back since!
Anyone else making Warwick their firm for maths?
Original post by tabithalily
Anyone else making Warwick their firm for maths?

I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 589
I got a conditional for history! It'll be my firm and I'm so excited! I loved the campus, accommodation but most importantly the course is fantastic!
(edited 9 years ago)

Yay! We'll have to keep contact. I am so excited, are you?
Original post by KairaK
I got a conditional for history! It'll be my firm and I'm so excited! I loved the campus, accommodation but most importantly the course is fantastic!

What is the campus actually like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 592
Original post by milkberries
What is the campus actually like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's great because it has practically everything on site. It has bars, a cinema etc but its also beautiful. Check it out!
Original post by KairaK
It's great because it has practically everything on site. It has bars, a cinema etc but its also beautiful. Check it out!

A cinema?! Wow that's pretty cool haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by milkberries
A cinema?! Wow that's pretty cool haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two cinemas actually! (three if you include the film society)

The on-campus Warwick arts centre is very well known and loads of famous faces go there to perform music, comedy, the works! Like said above, the campus has loads of social areas and bars dotted around, with them being mainly centered around the arts centre. They have two massive learning buildings, the library (5 floors, top 2 are quiet floors) and the learning centre, which is basically another library but with more computers. The buildings are all great, some of the older ones are less aesthetically pleasing on the outside, but the insides are great. THE MATHS DEPARTMENT is just incredible, it's in its own little world; a brand-spanking new collection of gorgeous buildings around a small green with a little pond-type thing in the middle... Beautiful area. The other sciences buildings are less-new but I'm sure they have the same level of resources available. Accommodation is brilliant, 7 or 8 areas to choose from (you can pick 5 preferences when applying), some are sociable some aren't, and according to ex-students the university is amazing at grouping the same personalities together (they have a little personality statement that you fill in when applying for accommodation). A huge campus with frequent buses into Coventry, though realistically you never have to leave the campus! They have a good range of cafe shops and an on-campus supermarket with really good pricing, with a cool multicultural market in the center every wednesday, curries, hotdogs, whatever you want. Or, you could always just get a tesco delivery instead.
Original post by tabithalily
Yay! We'll have to keep contact. I am so excited, are you?

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Bit nervous about STEP, but otherwise pretty excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by foxfire54
Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Bit nervous about STEP, but otherwise pretty excited.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so nervous about step! It is so hard! I think it will be my biggest challenge in meeting the entry requirements.
Reply 597
I've got a conditional offer for MChem. So excited! :biggrin:
Original post by ice_tea

Will you firm? What are your other offers? Congrats though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 599
Original post by ice_tea

Hey same! Are you firming warwick? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply