The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick A101 offer holders 2024

Thought I'd create a thread for Warwick GEM offer holders! How many of you are planning on firming Warwick?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I’m probably going to firm !
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Hi
I’m probably going to firm as well
Me too! Have you guys got offers elsewhere?
Reply 4
congrats!!hows accom searching going? also feel free to message me if anyone wants to become friends beforehand :smile:
I’m looking to firm also!! c:
Original post by Anonymous #3
I’m looking to firm also!! c:

feel free to pm me
Hi just found this thread I'll be firming too :smile: , anyone got the email for the offer holder day I didn't get one
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by lazychicken
Hi just found this thread I'll be firming too :smile: , anyone got the email for the offer holder day I didn't get one
nope nothing yet
hey guys - if anyone wants to join a group for study support and all kinds of other things then reply to this and i can send u the link! quite a significant amount of people so far xx
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #4
hey guys - if anyone wants to join a group for study support and all kinds of other things then reply to this and i can send u the link! quite a significant amount of people so far xx
Are you able to send it to me ? Thank you so much
Original post by Xxxxa
Are you able to send it to me ? Thank you so much
sent it!
Reply 12

Hey would you mind sending to me also? Thank you!
Original post by Ma2337
Hey would you mind sending to me also? Thank you!
yes i have done xx
could i get a link too? thank you!
Reply 15

please May I get the link also x
Hi would you be able to send it to me too please!
Hi can you send to me please! Many thankss
Reply 18
hii For anyone that’s firmed Warwick and is looking for accommodation me and 3 other girls are looking for one extra girl to occupy our 5 bedroom house. The room is has a double bed and comes with it’s own bathroom. Please pm is you’re interested I’d be happy to provide more details 😊
Original post by lazychicken
could i get a link too? thank you!
sent xx

Quick Reply

Latest