The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

No reply from Warwick

I applied on January 25th and still haven't received a reply from University of Warwick. They asked me about my gap year activities a few days ago and other than that I haven't received any updates from them. It's been 6 weeks since the UCAS deadline and their website says they take 4-6 weeks to reply. Does anyone know if there may be a reason for this?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied on January 25th and still haven't received a reply from University of Warwick. They asked me about my gap year activities a few days ago and other than that I haven't received any updates from them. It's been 6 weeks since the UCAS deadline and their website says they take 4-6 weeks to reply. Does anyone know if there may be a reason for this?
use your brain, if they've asked you about your gap year its gonna take a week or so for them to process it and give you an offer.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous #2
use your brain, if they've asked you about your gap year its gonna take a week or so for them to process it and give you an offer.
They've asked me for additional information back in mid February and I'm still waiting for a reply.
Original post by Anonymous #1

hiya maybe your course is really popular so they are simply just deciding between students, I wouldn’t worry too much as they have until may I think to decide!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #3
They've asked me for additional information back in mid February and I'm still waiting for a reply.

same gurl they its literally been three weeks for me💀💀
Original post by Anonymous

I applied in late Nov and still haven't received a decision from Warwick too..

Quick Reply

Latest