The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Computer Science Offers

Has anyone had an offer / rejection from Warwick? I applied last year and haven't heard anything.
Reply 1
Original post by Tezller
Has anyone had an offer / rejection from Warwick? I applied last year and haven't heard anything.

same i applied in October and still haven't heard anything :/
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Tezller

oh no that’s so annoying. Your course is probably really popular! I’ve got an offer from them for psychology but it might not be that popular there.
Reply 3
Original post by amber.05!
oh no that’s so annoying. Your course is probably really popular! I’ve got an offer from them for psychology but it might not be that popular there.
I got an offer for Psychology too from Warwick!
Original post by Tezller

Same, I applied in October and haven't heard from them.
Where else did you apply?
Are you an International?
Reply 5
Original post by Tezller

Hey, I applied back in October too and only heard back with an offer yesterday, so they must be taking their time with some offers. I was considering calling them too, so maybe I would wait a week or two before ringing them up
Reply 6
Original post by bears15
Hey, I applied back in October too and only heard back with an offer yesterday, so they must be taking their time with some offers. I was considering calling them too, so maybe I would wait a week or two before ringing them up

Could I ask what A-levels you’re taking? Did you get amazing GCSEs too?
Reply 7
Original post by Tezller
Could I ask what A-levels you’re taking? Did you get amazing GCSEs too?

Sure. I do CS, Physics, Maths, FM (A*A*A*A) and I got 99999888887 in GCSEs

I hope you hear back from Warwick soon, idk why they're taking so long for you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by bears15
Sure. I do CS, Physics, Maths, FM (A*A*A*A) and I got 99999888887 in GCSEs
I hope you hear back from Warwick soon, idk why they're taking so long for you :smile:

Wow! That’s an amazing set of predicted grades and GCSE results. This is probably why I’ve not heard! 😂 I’m only doing 3 A-levels A”A”A
Reply 9
Original post by Tezller
Wow! That’s an amazing set of predicted grades and GCSE results. This is probably why I’ve not heard! 😂 I’m only doing 3 A-levels A”A”A

Your grades are amazing too! I really don't know why Warwick are taking their time with some people, I know some people with much better stats than me and they still haven't heard back either. Plus it's fine if you're doing just 3, I think Warwick only look at your top three A-levels anyways. I only did 4 because my sixth form only had the option of doing 4 or 3 with EPQ and I wasn't really keen on doing EPQ 🥲
Original post by Tezller

Yes, I got my offer in December I think it was, hope you hear back soon!
Congratss!!!
Are you an international or home student?
Also did you apply for the 4year course or the 3 year?
I applied in October and still haven't heard back, is it worth it to email Warwick or should i just assume the application has been unsuccessful?
Reply 13
Neither have I 😞
Original post by bears15

Hi if you dont mind please could you tell me what a-levels you did, what you got in them, and what super-curriculars you did to make you stand out to Warwick!
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest