The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick 2024 accommodation

I recently received an offer for Warwick PPE, and I would really appreciate recommendations for which accommodation to pick. I have never visited the area as I live far away, but I would definitely prefer a convenient location with pretty modern facilities, and I can’t really decide from the website
I have no clue about accommodation but would you mind saying when you got your offer?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Dragonwave
I have no clue about accommodation but would you mind saying when you got your offer?
Sure, I applied in mid December and received an offer towards the end of February
Original post by shchkhbkhkjhk
I recently received an offer for Warwick PPE, and I would really appreciate recommendations for which accommodation to pick. I have never visited the area as I live far away, but I would definitely prefer a convenient location with pretty modern facilities, and I can’t really decide from the website

congratulations for your offer!! Did u go to the offer holder day??
Original post by Anonymous #1

No I wanted to but it’s quite far away, and I had exams that week
Original post by Anonymous #1

Did you go?
Reply 6
hi! i also have an offer for ppe from warwick and i might be considering tocil for accoms, wbu?
Arthur vick is good for your preference and is at a good location, however you do have to temporarily move out for term 2 holidays. Claycroft and roots are affordable and have good locations. Tocil is alright.

If arthur vick isn't your preference, jack martin you could try (but you can't apply for both jack martin and arthur vick at the same time).

Bluebell is not worth the asking price, it ain't that great.

Cryfield and Cryfield townhouses are a bit of a distance, but they are pretty nice.
Original post by shchkhbkhkjhk
Did you go?

Yh I did it was nice the guy we had a taster lecture from was rlly good

Quick Reply

Latest