The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! :biggrin:

I'm an international applicant who received an offer from Warwick, conditions A*AA for L100 Economics!

My subjects are Economics, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English Literature.
I submitted my app on the 26th of September and heard back by the 29th :O. It was so quick I was wondering whether it was legit or not. :P

Anyway, does anyone know how campus life on Warwick is like?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Tantheta
Hey there!

I got a conditional offer for Economics :biggrin: It's my safety school, and I'm hoping to hear from my top choices, but I'm happy with Warwick so far :smile:

Dude that's great! So have I, and it's also my safety school in the UK! When did you find out? And if you don't mind telling me, what were your subjects and their respective predicted grades?

And also, are your top choices Oxford/Cambridge and LSE?

:smile:
Original post by Sophia2510
I've had an offer for English & German :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant English only, congrats on the offer but they tend to process single subject degrees More slowly because there are more applicant 😔
Original post by AkashMajumdar
Dude that's great! So have I, and it's also my safety school in the UK! When did you find out? And if you don't mind telling me, what were your subjects and their respective predicted grades?

Wow, looks like a lot of people already heard back from Warwick.
I also sent my application exactly on Sept the 26th.. and heard back from them on the 29th :tongue:
Anyway, it also happens to be my safety school in the UK ( i'm also an international student, applying from a french school in Morocco )
I've also applied to UCL, LSE and Cambridge ( King's College )
However, Warwick seems really appealing for it is a campus ( so let's imagine the student life there :tongue: ) and has a huge international students ratio!

I'm still waiting for others to respond, but I really -realllyyyy- hope I'll get an offer from one of the " londoners"

I wish you all the luck with it ! and hope, that maybe we'll meet next october in LSE :tongue:
Reply 64
Received an offer for Politics and International Studies today :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bhpla
received an offer for politics and international studies today :d

posted from tsr mobile

congrats !!
Hahaha, let's see! LSE's the dream <3

And the dates are uncanny. :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68

I'm doing the IB Diploma, as an international applicant, and I got predicted 7s for my Higher Levels: Math, Economics, Chemistry and Biology, and 6s for my Standard Levels: English and French

I applied on the 13th of Oct (Oxford guilty as charged ) and heard back by 22nd Oct - incidentally on Diwali haha! Yup, LSE is another top choice of mine hehe :wink:
Reply 69
Original post by houdhoud1997
Wow, looks like a lot of people already heard back from Warwick.
I also sent my application exactly on Sept the 26th.. and heard back from them on the 29th :tongue:
Anyway, it also happens to be my safety school in the UK ( i'm also an international student, applying from a french school in Morocco )
I've also applied to UCL, LSE and Cambridge ( King's College )
However, Warwick seems really appealing for it is a campus ( so let's imagine the student life there :tongue: ) and has a huge international students ratio!

I'm still waiting for others to respond, but I really -realllyyyy- hope I'll get an offer from one of the " londoners"

I wish you all the luck with it ! and hope, that maybe we'll meet next october in LSE :tongue:

Weeehee me too! LSE next year then :wink:
Reply 70
Hahaha, let's see! LSE's the dream <3

And the dates are uncanny. :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :biggrin:
Got my last offer this evening and firmed Warwick as its been my favourite since the word go :biggrin: now lets hope i dont screw up my a levels!
Original post by jordan_s
Doesn't it!? Weird but cool :smile:

Deffo! I still feel far too young for all of this :tongue:
Original post by MiniMacaroon
Deffo! I still feel far too young for all of this :tongue:

Same! It feels like yesterday that I was sat with my form tutor choosing my GCSE's!
I completely agree with you guys, I can't believe that like 'leaver's day' and the 'leaver's concert' this year apply to me! I should be 14 what's happening?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by electricgrrl
Got my last offer this evening and firmed Warwick as its been my favourite since the word go :biggrin: now lets hope i dont screw up my a levels!

All your offers already? Wow! Must be a super satisfying feeling? :-)

Where else did you apply/what for?
Original post by DylanFarrugia
I got an offer for history from Warwick and it's my first choice! Anyone else applied to the history course yet?

Woo! Me, i got a conditional for History and its also my first choice :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAnnabelle
All your offers already? Wow! Must be a super satisfying feeling? :-)

Where else did you apply/what for?

I know! I was really surprised that I got them all so quickly, although its kind of boring now i have nothing to do until next year basically :tongue:

I'm doing Sociology and also applied for Leicester, Loughborough, Aston and Northampton - Northampton was going to be my insurance in case I messed up but I got an unconditional from Leicester! :eek: so I've put that as my insurance instead which is very comforting :')
Reply 78
So excited, I got my first answer today, a conditional offer from Warwick for Politics, International and German.
I'm French, so I'm not sure how the conditions translate on the A-level scale. Some will be easy, but the overall... we'll see!

I also applied for Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh and St Andrews (a bit all over the place I guess). I don't know the UK universities well enough to know which should be my firm.
I got an offer for History & Politics! Who else has received an offer for both History and Politics?

Quick Reply

Latest