The Student Room Group

Study China - Easter 2015

Hi everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone else has applied for the Study China programme (the one that is run by the University of Manchester)? If so let me know! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I've applied :smile: I'm waiting nervously for the outcome :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
The wait is awful :L

Has anyone been accepted, yet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by TohruBeni
The wait is awful :L

Has anyone been accepted, yet?

I know, the wait is horrible! I haven't heard anything yet, but I keep checking my emails as we're supposed to hear back this Friday at the latest, aren't we?
Reply 4
So badly want and simultaneously dread the email :P
Well, I'm not really hopeful now. I think that if we were to get the offer, they would have already contacted us :frown:
Reply 6
I think you're right :/
Reply 7
Hi
I am still waiting the acceptance or rejection email. It is nuts :-) have u received yours?
Good luck to everybody
Reply 8
Not yet :/
fingers crossed everyone
Reply 9
I have a conditional place :biggrin:
Reply 10
Congratulations!
me too :biggrin:
yay :smile:

It's so exciting! Can't sleep right now my heart is going so fast, and it's not for another six months haha
(edited 9 years ago)
yay :smile:

It's so exciting! Can't sleep right now my heart is going so fast, and it's not for another six months haha

Second to that! I was sure that I would not get the offer given that we were waiting till Thursday! :biggrin:

which unis/dates have you chosen? :smile:
So mean of them :L .

Beijing first East China last. You?
So mean of them :L .

Beijing first East China last. You?

East China first then Beijing, but I really want to go to Shanghai :smile:
anyone thinking of going to Beijing Uni for the programme?
Got my conditional offer and Beijing is my first choice :smile:
Congratulations!

I hope they tell us where we're headed soon, there isn't much time for Visas and travel tickets
Reply 19
Hi

I am still waiting. Apparently they are having technical difficulties. I received two emails so far. One confirming that I have either a reserve place or a confirmed one that will decide by the 20th. Yesterday I received other email, because the technical problems I need to wait. I phoned them yesterday, and they informed me that I may need to wait 10 days more. The email says that some places were offered but that the majority is still to be offered.
Anyone in a similar situation?
I hope they Get this sorted soon. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending