The Student Room Group

better country for studying dentistry

Hi,

I've applied for dentistry in China and Hungary, can anyone let me know which one I should choose if I become fortunate enough to be accepted by both countries?

e.g. Which country has the highest chance of getting a job after finishing the course in their respective country or in the UK, and anything else which you guys will think will be helpful!

Thank you, all help is appreciated :smile:
In China, dentitry is the most competitive course (more than engineering, med, finance, etc) so a degree from China is seen as extremely good. I am sure your will have lots of job prospects if you get an offer to study in China.
Reply 2
Original post by helsies
Hi,

I've applied for dentistry in China and Hungary, can anyone let me know which one I should choose if I become fortunate enough to be accepted by both countries?

e.g. Which country has the highest chance of getting a job after finishing the course in their respective country or in the UK, and anything else which you guys will think will be helpful!

Thank you, all help is appreciated :smile:

you can even move to hong kong to seek a job in dentistry, it's quite demanding also competitive

Quick Reply

Latest