The Student Room Group

Westminster Sixth Form 2023 Entry

Hello everyone! I am an international student from China, and I am seeking to move to Westminster School in 2023 at 16 . I am going to study Math, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in Sixth Form. I learnt GCSE(only these four subjects)and received several suggestions from students who studied in Westminster. However, I am still not sure about the details of entrance exams and how can I prepare for it. Could anyone give me some advice on the entrance exams in November please?1.Should I do a lot of CIE past papers?2.Will studying A-level content help?Thank you!!!
Original post by Astrid Wei
Hello everyone! I am an international student from China, and I am seeking to move to Westminster School in 2023 at 16 . I am going to study Math, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in Sixth Form. I learnt GCSE(only these four subjects)and received several suggestions from students who studied in Westminster. However, I am still not sure about the details of entrance exams and how can I prepare for it. Could anyone give me some advice on the entrance exams in November please?1.Should I do a lot of CIE past papers?2.Will studying A-level content help?Thank you!!!

Hi! I’m taking the opposite actually (all humanities) and I’m from China as well :smile: but I heard from a friend that is in upper sixth that the exam is based off problem solving and use of knowledge so I don’t think a level content will be useful.
Reply 2
did you get in ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending