Scroll to see replies

Hey anyone applied for Biovet science? or courts for accommodation? :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Lincoln courts yeah. c:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone else put down pavillions as a first choice??
Original post by geeeeorgia
Hi sorry for the late reply!

Yes it is my first choice, is it yours? If so have you applied for accommodation yet? :smile:

Yeah its my first choice too! Yeah I put park court as my first choice, have you applied yet?
Hey, no matter what accommodation I'll be living at this year, will I need a Ethernet cable?.
Reply 405
Original post by Comeasbundy
Hey, no matter what accommodation I'll be living at this year, will I need a Ethernet cable?.

I'm pretty sure you won't need one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going for the Creative Advertising course? It's seeming more likely for me that I'll be making that choice, just need to hear back from Falmouth to make a final decision. Oh and accommodation! I've been told about that new place; The Gateway, is supposed to be decent? Though has anyone looked into shared housing? Wasn't sure if I should or not.
Reply 407
Anybody know what the times are for the open day on the 14th?
Think it starts at 10:30 or something. Ends after 3 maybe.
Original post by OoohShiny
Anyone going for the Creative Advertising course? It's seeming more likely for me that I'll be making that choice, just need to hear back from Falmouth to make a final decision. Oh and accommodation! I've been told about that new place; The Gateway, is supposed to be decent? Though has anyone looked into shared housing? Wasn't sure if I should or not.

Hey :smile: I've confirmed Lincoln as my first choice to study Creative Advertising! I have no clue what accommodation I'm going for yet though haha.
Reply 410
Original post by adelewhiteley
Hey :smile: I've confirmed Lincoln as my first choice to study Creative Advertising! I have no clue what accommodation I'm going for yet though haha.

Hey I'm studying creative advertising too! Have a look at the new gateway accommodation it's all brand new this year and around £110 a week xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OG123
Hey I'm studying creative advertising too! Have a look at the new gateway accommodation it's all brand new this year and around £110 a week xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaahhh awesome! Kinda relieved.. not found anyone else that's going to be studying it yet! ooh sounds good I'll check it out, thank you :smile: is that where you've applied? I was looking at the junxion one earlier and that looks fairly decent xx
Reply 412
Aaahhh awesome! Kinda relieved.. not found anyone else that's going to be studying it yet! ooh sounds good I'll check it out, thank you :smile: is that where you've applied? I was looking at the junxion one earlier and that looks fairly decent xx

Yes my first choice was gateway because it is new so i decided the best! Aha
My second choice was Pavilions as I heard that good for first years and the accommodation is nice there too. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OG123
Yes my first choice was gateway because it is new so i decided the best! Aha
My second choice was Pavilions as I heard that good for first years and the accommodation is nice there too. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha fair enough, yeah new is always good! I heard that is good for first years too, a lot of people seem to be applying for it from what I can see on the Facebook pages, there's so many places to choose from though and you have to select like 6 on the application thing right? xx
Reply 414
Haha fair enough, yeah new is always good! I heard that is good for first years too, a lot of people seem to be applying for it from what I can see on the Facebook pages, there's so many places to choose from though and you have to select like 6 on the application thing right? xx

Oh right I was unsure if many were applying. What pages have you looked at?
Yes I think my top three were gateway, pavilions and then junction. I have look around pavilions and junction and both were nice with 3/4 beds which makes me happy! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OG123
Oh right I was unsure if many were applying. What pages have you looked at?
Yes I think my top three were gateway, pavilions and then junction. I have look around pavilions and junction and both were nice with 3/4 beds which makes me happy! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just found a group called Lincoln freshers 2015-2016 and joined, there aren't really that many people in it.. maybe about 50 or something but the majority are saying they've applied for pavilions. From briefly scanning the information and pictures I'd say those are probably going to be my top three choices, just not sure what order yet, yeah definitely wanting that bigger bed! xx

So glad there are a few on here going for that course!! I haven't really looked at accommodation either so I'm just looking for info wherever I can.
I asked about the new gateway accommodation and floor plans it looks quite good decent size as well
Original post by student20001
I asked about the new gateway accommodation and floor plans it looks quite good decent size as well

Oh yeah, did they send you any photos?
Original post by TW Graphics
Oh yeah, did they send you any photos?

No just like floor plans

Quick Reply

Latest