The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Pharmacy

Urggghhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭 can someone please tell us all whether or not we receive an interview or not for MPharm coz I’m tired of waiting 😭😭😭
Original post by Kakiiii
Urggghhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭 can someone please tell us all whether or not we receive an interview or not for MPharm coz I’m tired of waiting 😭😭😭

It varies between each university.
My friend had interviews for 3/4 universities and she got immediate offers for the others.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Kakiiii

Now you you know how we feel waiting for our fcuking pills!
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
Now you you know how we feel waiting for our fcuking pills!

Okay. Can we please refrain from aggressive comments? Thank you.
Original post by JA03
Okay. Can we please refrain from aggressive comments? Thank you.

It was a joke .
Lol bet you are fun at parties
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
It was a joke .
Lol bet you are fun at parties

When you use profanity in your joke, it seems more serious than intended so I’m sorry if I misunderstood. The reason this person created this thread was to ask for some guidance or reassurance on their UCAS application to ease their worries, not for a ‘joke’ like that.
Original post by Kakiiii

Hi @Kakiiii,

I am really sorry for the late reply.

I'd recommend asking for an update, which you are entitled to do. You can email [email protected], and they will be able to assist you.

I hope this helps!

Best of luck,
Olivia :smile:
Has everyone heard from Lincoln now for the MPharm? I really want to study pharmacy at Lincoln in a year or so, but the delays this year are really putting me off. I'll be a bag of nerves! They also seem to have raised grades from next year. Is this a reflection on demand?
Original post by Spiderman03
Has everyone heard from Lincoln now for the MPharm? I really want to study pharmacy at Lincoln in a year or so, but the delays this year are really putting me off. I'll be a bag of nerves! They also seem to have raised grades from next year. Is this a reflection on demand?

Are you applying for the 2023 September cycle?
Original post by JA03
Are you applying for the 2023 September cycle?

Yes hopefully
Original post by Spiderman03
Yes hopefully

Universities were supposed to get back by the 18th May. Just to clarify, 2023 entry right?
Reply 11
Original post by username5919575

Yes I’ve been offered a place there and should start this year. If your worried about entry requirements it’s probably best to email the admissions team.
Original post by username5919575

Hi,

I would recommend contacting the School of Pharmacy admin team regarding this, as they can give you more information with regards to your question about entry requirements. You can contact them on [email protected].

I hope this helps!

Best of luck,
Olivia:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest