Visit website

University of Lincoln applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

anyone else applying to do drama? :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
just got conditional offers for psychology with forensic psychology and psychology with clinical psychology at Lincoln 😀 just got to decide which one i want to do, anyone know what the best accommodation is? looked at the courts because of the social but been told that some of the rooms are really small
I've got a conditional offer to do Forensic Science & it'll definitely be my firm choice. Just have to decide on my insurance now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
I just got my offer for advertising and marketing and according to the man at the open day there is a lot of overlap between all the business related courses

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got a conditional offer for Business and Finance (280) ucas need 240 due to my AS physics grade. Anyone putting this as their insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else looking to study Media Production next year? :smile:
Original post by chrishughes18
just got conditional offers for psychology with forensic psychology and psychology with clinical psychology at Lincoln ������ just got to decide which one i want to do, anyone know what the best accommodation is? looked at the courts because of the social but been told that some of the rooms are really small

Hi Chris, all of the University's accredited accommodation is within walking distance of the University and they're all pretty similar. You can find out more about your choices here: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/accommodation/
Hope this helps :smile:

Georgia
(Journalism Graduate & Social Media Officer)
I have an offer to study Mental Health Nursing in September, I'm a bit confused how finance works for nursing students can anyway point me in the direction of a good website? I have 2 children so am slightly worried how I'm going to pay for childcare when I start!
Got an offer the other day for Mechanical Engineering at Lincoln, will definitely be one of my top choices (I'm still not sure on my absolute favourite, they're all amazing unis XD ) B,B,C is definitely achievable!!! Great campus and close to home as well!!!
Original post by chrishughes18
just got conditional offers for psychology with forensic psychology and psychology with clinical psychology at Lincoln ������ just got to decide which one i want to do, anyone know what the best accommodation is? looked at the courts because of the social but been told that some of the rooms are really small

Pavs (pavillions) is great. Courts has single beds. Pavs has doubles.
Original post by lookitsmia
Anyone else looking to study Media Production next year? :smile:

Opted for Film & Television. What made you go for Media Production?
Original post by fergushart
Opted for Film & Television. What made you go for Media Production?

I just quite liked the idea of having such a broad range of different topics, really. Hopefully it'll give me an idea of what I enjoy the most!

What made you go for Film and Television?
Strangely enough, it was similar reasons that made me go for Film & Television! I didn't want to just focus on production and wanted to ensure I was getting a good theoretical grounding as well. From what I can understand there's not too much difference between the courses anyway.
Had an offer of 300pts for zoology! Lincoln probably going to be my insurance with reading as my firm
Original post by fergushart
Strangely enough, it was similar reasons that made me go for Film & Television! I didn't want to just focus on production and wanted to ensure I was getting a good theoretical grounding as well. From what I can understand there's not too much difference between the courses anyway.

Ooh okay, that makes sense. Yeah, I thought that as well, but I've done Film Studies for GCSE and A Level now, so I fancied a change from the purely theoretical stuff.

And yeah, I got that impression too so there will probably be some crossover between the two courses. So are you/have you chosen them as your firm/insurance?
Got a conditional offer for Biology today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an unconditional for Accountancy & Finance on Friday! So surprised! Going to firm it as soon as I pick my preferred accommodation, there's too many lovely ones!
Reply 57
I have a conditional offer for mathematics.
Reply 58
I applied for Media Production! Still unsure about if it's the right course but uni looks great and the course does look fantastic, just unsure it's its the right thing for me! :smile: Will hopefully know when I go to any applicant days/open days in 2015.
Original post by pd1996
I applied for Media Production! Still unsure about if it's the right course but uni looks great and the course does look fantastic, just unsure it's its the right thing for me! :smile: Will hopefully know when I go to any applicant days/open days in 2015.

Yeah, I get what you mean! I'm so excited and it's the only course I can really see myself doing, but occasionally I overthink it and then I end up scaring myself (in case I don't like it). Apparently all applicants get invited to an Applicant Day (we should get contacted with the date, anyway, at the start of January). And yeah, I'm also hoping that that will only make me more excited :smile: Love the Uni and the location too!

Quick Reply

Latest