The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'd keep doing further maths, its a useful subject if you will be doing any maths in the future. It is also quite unlikely you will go down to a C too.

The A at A/s sounds better than the C, but being realistic at least a B grade at A level sounds the most likely, especially considering it is a very respectable subject.
Reply 2
if you really feel you will only achieve a C i would drop it
ZanyZanny
if you really feel you will only achieve a C i would drop it

:ditto: I got a C in history, which really annoyed me because I got an A at AS and AABa would have looked a lot better than AABC, at least in my opinion. It depends what you want it for though. If it's for the grade, drop it and take the A at AS, but if it will be useful to you in the future, carry it on.
Reply 4
yeah, i'm slightly pessimistic because the A2 involves FP2, FP3 and M2 - all modules that I'm not too good at. Especially M2. I hate mechanics :biggrin:

and yeah, a B at A2 sounds better than A at AS, and it's unlikely to fall way down to a C - B at most quite likely. I was just wondering how it stands

i'll probably still keep doing the lessons, and decide whether or not to do the exam later on. I probably won't if a C is likely

thanks guys!
Reply 5
Good plan.

Latest

Trending

Trending