The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

shortysally
wow well done everyone who got offers today :biggrin:

waaaaaaaaaa I want Yorrrrrrrrrrrrk:frown: I'm going to get a stress related disease at this rate waiting for track lol...had nothing since the Manchester offer on Friday and it's like my 6th choice so much as I was pleased to have an offer, the excitement is wearing thin lol.

Do they update track at night? lol

I'm off to bed can't take it! Good luck everyone tomorrow x

Oh my god, i love the holloways lyric in your sig!!!
Reply 1581
fonzievision
Why would you apply to a university you definitely don't care about or wouldn't go?

There are only three Universities I want to go to, and I had an extra three choices. So, Brunel was one of them. I guess I didn't want the 15£ to go to waste :wink:.
Wow...so i had a nightmare last night! in my sleep -I got an email from Ucas...was so excited, opened it and it said that my ucas application had been cancelled due to so many applicants this year-i was mortified! and it was as if there was nothing anyone could do i just had to put up with it-thats when i woke up. LOL this is so ridiculous.
Reply 1583
Would I be right in saying that departments which are especially good tend to take longer, eg History at Durham, Maths at Warwick or Social Sciences at York?

Well done Mtbab and Nicki btw :biggrin:
Reply 1584
Probably as they will have more applicants.
Nathan_Ley3
Oh my god, i love the holloways lyric in your sig!!!

haha me too :smile: thanks...I'm going to see them in Leeds tomorrow night, I'm soooo excited! Only cost about £8 as well :smile: they're touring I think so if you like them you should check if there's any gig dates near where you live :smile:

I think my psychology offers are going to start and flipping end with Manchester!!! I've memorised my bloody application number now, that's how many times I've logged in ha. I guess psych is oversubscribed though, maybe I'll console myself with the possibility that that's why.
Anyone else had any more psych offers?

xxxxx
Reply 1586
tomdav
Would I be right in saying that departments which are especially good tend to take longer, eg History at Durham, Maths at Warwick or Social Sciences at York?

Well done Mtbab and Nicki btw :biggrin:

Thankyou!

Unfortunately I think you might be right....*wishes a Durham offer/rejection would be sooner*
I want to hear from York, lots of people are and i want an offer :frown:

i sound like a small child who is about to throw a tantrum
ZanyZanny
I want to hear from York, lots of people are and i want an offer :frown:

i sound like a small child who is about to throw a tantrum

:ditto: I'm hoping that a york offer comes soon as my first offer, seeing as though they seem to be dishing out the offers now!
Nathan_Ley3
:ditto: I'm hoping that a york offer comes soon as my first offer, seeing as though they seem to be dishing out the offers now!

How recent is now?
I'm hoping that a Sheffield reply comes soon given that they say on their website that they deal with application within 5-7 working days and it's 7 working days now since it got processed.

Other than that, a Manchester offer would make me so happy. I'm starting to get a bit impatient now, probably because my application number is really easy to remember so I keep checking track all the time. Just one offer will stop my addiction (hopefully).
Well yesterday several York offers went out

Other than that, a Manchester offer would make me so happy. I'm starting to get a bit impatient now, probably because my application number is really easy to remember so I keep checking track all the time. Just one offer will stop my addiction (hopefully).

having got a Manchester offer it has done nothing to stem my addiction at all, in fact it has increased it as i know that unis definantly have my application
Looks as though theres been no offers today :eek: Or at least none on here!
Reply 1593
It would be nice to get a Lancaster offer...but I would prefer to go somewhere else!
Reply 1594
:toofunny:

Why was malfoy banned?
Reply 1595
Maybe 5.00 will bring some offers if track updates.

Nicki your being greedy :wink:
kirstinx
:toofunny:

Why was malfoy banned?

Long story....
Reply 1597
Nathan_Ley3
Long story....

Tell me:biggrin:
kirstinx
Tell me:biggrin:

basically he's been logging in as jhee/gold/giggsy etc and all usernames have been banned before. PQ can't ban his IP because he is on AOL. Apparently he's been causing trouble on the man u society thread and there are other reasons....
Reply 1599
tomdav
Maybe 5.00 will bring some offers if track updates.

Nicki your being greedy :wink:

*hides* I'm just VERY impatient!

So, there has been no offers today?

Latest

Trending

Trending