The Student Room Group

Would you rather £500 cash or one Night with Kim Kardashian?

Scroll to see replies

Jesus Christ, the cash, unless Kardashian could give me some introductions.

(Let's ignore selling on the story or tape. I expect she would sue you anyway, as a low-value male it would damage her image.)
She's touched Kanye West so £500
Reply 42
Original post by Safiya122
yeah but with someone like kim kardashian? come on you'd be able to do so much better she's hardly got a good reputation.

Are you joking shes one of the most lusted woman on the planet.. id give my left but for a hand job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrMango
Are you joking shes one of the most lusted woman on the planet.. id give my left but for a hand job

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't get why she is though, I think there's women out there who deserve a lot more attention than her. She's not exactly a good role model, well that's my personal opinion but whatever.
£500
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
Fashionable to hate on Kim Kardashian these days but I would absolutely ****ing cave her **** in. I'd pay a lot more than 500 quid to have my way with that big fat arse.

If you want an arse like that why not just pick up an obese woman in a club?

Her arse is disgusting. If this was about Beyoncé I'd understand but she actually looks like she's wearing a nappy.
Original post by MrMango

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really.
Original post by TolerantBeing
Her arse is disgusting.

Agreed, and it's not even the fact it's big. It's the fact it's pure fat and on top of really skinny legs. It looks weird. I am a fan of fuller figured women so it's not that.
Reply 48
Original post by Wilfred Little
Agreed, and it's not even the fact it's big. It's the fact it's pure fat and on top of really skinny legs. It looks weird. I am a fan of fuller figured women so it's not that.

I would personally be kims butt cleaner free of charge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You mean this is a question?
What sort of rational person wouldn't take the money?
£500. Always. For two reasons:

1. I need the money.
2. When I have sex with someone I want them to want to be having sex with me. I get the impression Kim K wouldn't choose me so...
£500 lol. But my word, there are so many bitter girls on TSR!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jammy Duel
You mean this is a question?
What sort of rational person wouldn't take the money?

Someone who indulges in prostitution.
Cash, next years PS4 games aren't gonna pay for themselves
Original post by Professor Purple
Someone who indulges in prostitution.

Surely they would still take the money, would get them more than 1 prostitute, depending on prices obviously.
bang kim k, all day everyday. would make Kanye and North watch too, do a Ray-J and drop a few albums about it too.
Reply 56
If you had to choose between £500 or Kim Kardashian... What would you spend your money on?

Nah but for real, I'd try and get Kendall or Kylie's numbers and a cheeky bit of the Kim K P.
Original post by TolerantBeing
If you want an arse like that why not just pick up an obese woman in a club?

Her arse is disgusting. If this was about Beyoncé I'd understand but she actually looks like she's wearing a nappy.

Her arse is the focal point of her entire existence. It's not an obese woman's arse, that'd be like a pile of cottage cheese and uninteresting since it'd be attached to a fat body. KK's is swollen and cartoonish but she's also the definition of the hourglass figure.
Reply 58
Of course a one night stand with Kim Kardashian...like any sane guy. However I would be up for negotiation regarding an increase in the £500. We all have a price?
Reply 59
Original post by LonelyDemon
She's touched Kanye West so £500

Oh ****, I never thought of that

Quick Reply

Latest