The Student Room Group

Would you rather £500 cash or one Night with Kim Kardashian?

would you rather recieve 500 quid cash or spend one night with Kim Kardashian (sex).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Glad you specified it would involve sex. I thought you mean spend the night playing Scrabble.

£500.
Reply 2
Original post by Wilfred Little
Glad you specified it would involve sex. I thought you mean spend the night playing Scrabble.

£500.

gay or crazy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrMango

Well I'd take the £500 and I'm neither gay nor crazy.

What I am however is somebody who has standards and finds people like her who have no aim in life other than to be famous for the sake of being famous and who have the intellectual capacity of a mouldy potato to be incredibly unattractive.
Cash. I don't think she's that attractive, nor do I think she'd stimulate me intellectually.
Although I wouldn't mind finding out her workout routine, but I could probably get a personal trainer and still have cash left over.
To be fair, you could probably get more than £500 by selling your story to tabloids, even if you don't find her particularly attractive.
Who is Kim Kardashian and does she have natural breasts?
Spend the night with Kim K, film it, cash in. (I imagine you could make a bit more than £500 from it.)
Reply 8
Easiest decision ever. £500.
Reply 9
Original post by Manitude
To be fair, you could probably get more than £500 by selling your story to tabloids, even if you don't find her particularly attractive.

clap clap I knew someone would say this I'm a bloody genius.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kim Kardashian i'm not gonna talk to her (don't care about intelligence) am gonna squirt in her
Original post by MrMango
gay or crazy?

I am out of her league.
£500 for sure, no doubt about it.
Original post by mackemforever
Well I'd take the £500 and I'm neither gay nor crazy.

What I am however is somebody who has standards and finds people like her who have no aim in life other than to be famous for the sake of being famous and who have the intellectual capacity of a mouldy potato to be incredibly unattractive.

I am so bloody easily amused. That cracked me up:biggrin:
i'd **** her. i'm already rich...
Original post by Manitude

Doubt it, everyone already knows what she looks like naked, how she is in bed and what she's like at home. What more could you possible tell anyone?
Original post by white boy
i'd **** her. i'm already rich...

Well you are white.

#StartedFromTheTop
the money no doubts about it, and anyone who did decide to have sex with her, she'd probably "accidentally" have it leaked on the internet
Original post by Wilfred Little

£500.

Actually laughed out loud at this.

I too would pick the £500.
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest