The Student Room Group

Biggest turn off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OU Student
Not that simple I'm afraid. Not for me anyway. Some of us have issues with our eyes which can't be corrected with surgery.

what eye condition do you have ?
Wearing revealing clothes or showing lots of skin in public, drinking, drugs, smoking, having a sexual history or being easy. This or having a decent history of any of this.

Basically being immodest or indecent.
(edited 8 years ago)
When the guy is like

Just ew, can't your manners be as up there as ur looks :innocent:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
When the guy is like

Just ew, can't your manners be as up there as ur looks :innocent:

I can't agree more,

Spoiler

she showed me a hairy ass, I was gone within ten minutes, asife from the hair there wasn't anything wrong with rogering her..
Also one quaffed on me once She was bid a swift adieu.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Do you think it's similarly distasteful for a guy to smoke, out of curiosity? :holmes:

Unfair question, any true man will smoke cigars on occasion [possibly a pipe]!
Original post by TheBBQ
Wearing revealing clothes or showing lots of skin in public, drinking, drugs, smoking, having a sexual history or being easy. This or having a decent history of any of this.
Basically being immodest or indecent.

So basically anyone who doesn't live like a nun or victorian or nut job religious person?
Sheep.
When a women is too masculine
Original post by Foo.mp3
Ever dated such a person?

Spoiler

No I haven't but as I said I'm not on about a little bit smelly or sweaty as we can all get that I'm talking about someone who makes your eyes water whenever you get too close.
Original post by democracyforum
what eye condition do you have ?

Nystagmus / optic atrophy. In short, my eye muscles haven't developed properly and I have some of my optic nerve missing.
Original post by Easysunday
What about farting?

It's bad, but it's not quite so bad.
Original post by Foo.mp3
You like a guy to be a little self-interested though, right? :holmes:

Yes but not too much.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Hahaha, you got the riff-raff look nailed down pretty tight eh? :wink:

Spoiler

More like 'I'm a bimbo who's only into clothes and makeup' look...apparently anyway :unimpressed:

I always think if you have to rely on the perceived prestige of your university to say something about you, you probably don't have much going on in the way of personality.
1)Girls who have children from more than one man.
2)Girls who wear revealing clothes and sleep around like village bikes.
3)Smelly vagina
Also if youve ever had an std before.
Thats foul.
Original post by muslimstanisyed
1)Girls who have children from more than one man.
2)Girls who wear revealing clothes and sleep around like village bikes.
3)Smelly vagina

What counts a revealing may I ask? (Lets assume they dont sleep around too, which actaully has nothing to do with what aperson wears at all!!! :tongue:)
A double chin.

You can be fat and good looking of course, but a big double chin ruins it for me.
Original post by Anonymous
What counts a revealing may I ask? (Lets assume they dont sleep around too, which actaully has nothing to do with what aperson wears at all!!! :tongue:)

Hmm i would say it shows that if its not now then in the past theyve had multiple sexual partners but yeah
short skirts that reveal the thighs,hot pants,clevage on show,jumper dresses etc.
Original post by muslimstanisyed
Hmm i would say it shows that if its not now then in the past theyve had multiple sexual partners but yeah
short skirts that reveal the thighs,hot pants,clevage on show,jumper dresses etc.

I would disagree there but there will be some girls like that of course (who sleep around which is a turn of), but wearing those doesnt turn me off. thats likely to me having no religion which by your username Im guessing you do, which is fien as I totally respect it. I find religion really interesting to look at and see the differences and everything etc despite being an Atheist myself :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending