The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
bader, that actually looks good. I wouldn't mind if it looked like that! Am posting a pic in a few mins.
Reply 41
Huh? It's not that noticeable IMO. Don't worry too much. I'm a guy, and my curves are much more curvier and more feminine than yours, but no one seems to mind about it.

Ha, the only thing that gets me is that I act pretty feminine compared to most of my guy peers, and that isn't very good. :frown:
Reply 43
It's noticeable when I take a shower! :x
No one else would be staring at it except you when you shower :p: . You worry too much, and you're letting your imagination over-exaggerate your curves to even curvier! My friend, a guy has a really fat pear-shaped body, and I don't see him getting uptight over his own body. It's okay, it's nothing really!
Reply 45
DanGrover
How many guys do you know who like showing off "that hot ass!" ?

Yeah, I know what you mean. What girl likes a guy with a nice ass?

In all seriousness though, you have the ideal body for a guy. I say ideal because with some work you could obtain the V shape that most guys desire; the shape most girls find most attractive on guys. Bulk up that chest, and you're going to notice a whole different sort of attention from the girlies.
Rusty33

In all seriousness though, you have the ideal body for a guy. I say ideal because with some work you could obtain the V shape that most guys desire; the shape most girls find most attractive on guys. Bulk up that chest, and you're going to notice a whole different sort of attention from the girlies.

I know lots of girls who like a nice ass. Squats and lunges FTW.

But yeah, I agree with the second part of your post. Hit the lat pulldowns and bent over rows, hit the shoulders, arms, chest and traps harm and leave your spinal erectors alone and he'll keep a thin waist and a large upper body.

Don't neglect the legs though!
Reply 47
I'm speechless! So it can look good with some time at the gym?

Can anyone give me any specific things to do at the gym? I know jack**** about the machines and stuff!
Reply 48
looks fine mate
Anonymous
I'm speechless! So it can look good with some time at the gym?

Can anyone give me any specific things to do at the gym? I know jack**** about the machines and stuff!

The more muscle you gain, the more your shape will look masculine (obviously).

The extent to which you do this is obviously up to you, but wide shoulders and back and a large chest and arms are the things that most people consider to look most masculine, despite the fact that a thick lower back will add an incredible amount to your overall body strength.
Reply 50
Rusty33

most girls like a good bum, and all girls look.
Reply 51
munchkin18

really? I'm usually looking the their front, rather than their behind :wink: haha
Reply 52
34 person
really? I'm usually looking the their front, rather than their behind :wink: haha

lol yeah, me too. but then you check out the rear too, right? :p:
34 person

This is the main reason I walk around with my penis hanging out.
Reply 54
munchkin18

Eblis_O'_Shaughnessy
I know lots of girls who like a nice ass. Squats and lunges FTW.

Lol, was the sarcasm not thick enough?

Latest

Trending

Trending