The Student Room Group

Habs Boys 16+ Entry 2023

Anyone doing the habs boys 16+ test? If so, how are you preparing?

I am doing maths, further maths, physics, and economics, and I am trying to do as many IGCSE past papers as I can.

Scroll to see replies

too late for that my friend anyways goodluck for the results
i picked chem,phy.maths and further maths
(edited 1 year ago)
Not too late for that my friend lol

I have mine on the 15th
(edited 1 year ago)
Wait what no way , how?
I had mocks on the day of examinations so they provided another day for doing them
Actually so lucky, personally after already doing the paper just do gcse content there isnt anything too complicated. mostly things your learnt in y10 however idk if they will change the paper, anyways goodluck .
thank u so much
no worries, and attempt the 16+ past papers online they are a similar representation of the habs maths paper but not completely same.
Original post by unknown)_
Actually so lucky, personally after already doing the paper just do gcse content there isnt anything too complicated. mostly things your learnt in y10 however idk if they will change the paper, anyways goodluck .

I did that paper too, I think i made a couple of mistakes in the paper though, how about you?
Yeah so did I, but overall the maths paper went well.

How did you do init
I think my general paper went well overall and maths was decent defo lost more than 10 marks
Yeah so did I, but overall the maths paper went well.

How did you do init

What school are you at currently, is it local?
(edited 1 year ago)
sorry i cannot give you that information.
sorry i cannot give you that information.

CL I realised how weird that question was 😂, sorry.
Anyways how did your general paper go?
i believe it went horribly
(edited 1 year ago)
i believe it went horribly

The putin extract was awful though tbh
Yeah i guess, but whatever i dont think i have a likely chance of getting in.
Yeah i guess, but whatever i dont think i have a likely chance of getting in.

Nah it depends, if your doing only stem subjects your maths paper will carry the most weight(other skls do it this way). How many marks do you think you lost in the maths?
i dont know actually but i did leave a couple of questions and i reckon i made some silly mistakes.
I didn't leave any but Idk why but I struggled with the second half of the first page😂 and definetly got it wrong
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending