The Student Room Group

How long to self teach these modules?

Hi
1) Is it possible to self teach s1 in a night? Not enough so you'd get 90+UMS, but maybe 70ish?

2) if not how long does it take to self teach s1

3) how long to self teach c3?
4) how about c4?
5) how about s2?

I'm aware that this is subjective but note I got 99% in my GCSE maths, have been finding all of my modules quite straight forward so far. I would work for about 3-4 hours per night,.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Patrick Gekko
Hi
1) Is it possible to self teach s1 in a night? Not enough so you'd get 90+UMS, but maybe 70ish?

It depends on what you already know - With S1 you have to understand the context as well as the rules etc

Also - I would say that you need to practice the question types more than you have to for Core

We cover the material is something like 20 hours teaching - with independant practice - so I would say 15 hours would be reasonable

4) how about c4?
5) how about s2?

Same for each - maybe a bit longer for S2
Maybe if you try you'll see if you can do s1 in one night...
Reply 3
Original post by Patrick Gekko
Hi

4) how about c4?
5) how about s2?

I'm aware that this is subjective but note I got 99% in my GCSE maths, have been finding all of my modules quite straight forward so far. I would work for about 3-4 hours per night,.

Thanks

are you a Y11 having done GCSE early or a current year 12?

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you a Y11 having done GCSE early or a current year 12?
Why would you want to teach S1 in 1 night? seems like a pointless task, but if you'd want to risk it then go for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest