The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Home Learning Predicted Grades

Starting my online distance learning with Oxbridge Home Learning and they said they will provide me with predicted grades once i submit 4-6 assignments for the tutor to mark. Wanted to ask to people with past experiences, how were your predicted grades? did you do well? Have some of you recieved 3 or 4 A*s with them?
Reply 1
Original post by reachingwithsoph
Starting my online distance learning with Oxbridge Home Learning and they said they will provide me with predicted grades once i submit 4-6 assignments for the tutor to mark. Wanted to ask to people with past experiences, how were your predicted grades? did you do well? Have some of you recieved 3 or 4 A*s with them?

I've just started with oxbridge aswell, and honestly its been a bit of a nightmare, I just wanted to ask what subjects your doing, because im doing maths, physics and philosophy and honestly the learning module things have been quite awful some of the example questions are just wrong, also the assignments for specific topics include questions from other topics further down the line, anyway just wanted someone to relate to because im getting quite confused
Original post by f_lester01
I've just started with oxbridge aswell, and honestly its been a bit of a nightmare, I just wanted to ask what subjects your doing, because im doing maths, physics and philosophy and honestly the learning module things have been quite awful some of the example questions are just wrong, also the assignments for specific topics include questions from other topics further down the line, anyway just wanted someone to relate to because im getting quite confused

I'm currently taking Maths, FM, CS and Economics. The maths modules that they have are not the most self efficient for studying so what I do is get resources online and study. Look at the exam board for each of your alevel subjects and take a search. There are many resources online! PMT is great for everything and for maths, I follow Bicen Maths.
Hi I'm thinking of self teaching AQA Alevel maths after I finish my other Alevels in June 2024. I'll be an early applicant for October 2024 so do you think that is enough time to finish or at least cover most of the AS syllabus and get predicted grades? Or can I get predicted grades without having done the whole of the AS content?

Quick Reply

Latest