The Student Room Group

Is accreditation important?

Hi all, I'm in a bit of a predicament and I was just wondering to get some feedback. I've got all of my offers back and I'm currently stuck with Staffordshire and Liverpool John Moore's university, to study computer forensics. The main issue I'm having is deciding on whether accreditation is important when completing a degree. As LJMU doesn't seem to be accredited whereas Staffordshire is.

I was just wondering whether it would make any difference in the long run after finishing university (if that happens haha!)

:confused::biggrin:
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Original post by alexandraflo96
Hi all, I'm in a bit of a predicament and I was just wondering to get some feedback. I've got all of my offers back and I'm currently stuck with Staffordshire and Liverpool John Moore's university, to study computer forensics. The main issue I'm having is deciding on whether accreditation is important when completing a degree. As LJMU doesn't seem to be accredited whereas Staffordshire is.

I was just wondering whether it would make any difference in the long run after finishing university (if that happens haha!)

:confused::biggrin:

Hi alexandrflo96

An accredited degree verifies that the quality of the educational experience you will receive meets the standards of the profession you want to enter. Therefore this increases and enhances employment opportunities. :smile:

I hope this helps,

Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending