Reply 2
Aren't you the positive thinking one!
Reply 3
Walker
Aren't you the positive thinking one!

I will never have to post here :biggrin:

Slightly better? :smile:
Reply 4
This is possibly the most depressing thread on tsr.
Reply 5
well lets hope no one has to post on here...
Reply 6
I will have some
You'll notice though, that this thread will have far more views than posts - possibly even more than the '2007 application/offer' threads.

In people's nature really...
Reply 8
The howfen i was on about malfoy. And just this second I got a letter saying that I will not be posting in here about nottingham :biggrin:
Reply 9
Congrats Walker! :smile:
I have a feeling I'll be posting in here, just hopefully not six times :P
Reply 11
What a depressing thread :dong:
Reply 12
well, it's better to be negative and positively surprised!
Reply 13
worldwide

Lol I like your thinking! hehe. I'm expecting to post here about Newcastle but really hoping not. Do you know if you phone the admissions tutors they may reconsider? Maybe they'll think, "she's keen. Lets give her an offer so she leaves us alone!?" lol. I may go with that angle. Hehe. If you want something badly enough.......

... lol.
Reply 14
Well if they have said no what harm can it do? I mean they can only say No again and get real angry and send you hate mail and perhaps even hunt you down.
Reply 15
i wouldn't recommend it :p:. Argh, don't believe i'm letting myself in for all this again.
Reply 16
worldwide

:ditto: That is what I keep telling people.
Reply 17
My first rejection is heading my way :dong:
Reply 18
darkfairy753
My first rejection is heading my way :dong:

You got one?

I know I'm getting one, I applied for Psychology at Leeds - AAB and I'm only predicted ABB but hey, might aswell give it ago!
I want to have some rejections (about 4 from 6) so that i didnt had to choose which uni i like more

Latest

Trending

Trending