The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tammie123
Which parts of London would you say the snobbish bengalis come from? I've only met one whose not from east London.

Towards the south a bit
Egoistical and they act more than they are worth
Original post by Bane2k14
Lol bengali girls are just ������

what was that in that box
They're probably one of the rare tall bengalis, the average height for a bengali girl is around 4 ft 11

I guess I'm a rare Bengali girl, I'm 5ft6! When I'm at weddings, I literally feel like a giant compared to all the other ladies! It's crazy how much I tower over them. However, when I'm at uni, I'm so average compared to the other girls.
Im bengali myself lol but i cant take what you said so yeah u are rare maybe :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Towards the south a bit
Egoistical and they act more than they are worth

I doubt they'd all be like that, maybe you've just been unlucky to encounter the snobby ones. It's kind of rare too to meet bengalis that don't live in east london lol so I don't think I'd meet any/ enough to make a generalisation lol
I guess I'm a rare Bengali girl, I'm 5ft6! When I'm at weddings, I literally feel like a giant compared to all the other ladies! It's crazy how much I tower over them. However, when I'm at uni, I'm so average compared to the other girls.

So I guess 5'10 would be considered a giant for a Bengali guy lol.
Original post by slade p
So I guess 5'10 would be considered a giant for a Bengali guy lol.

Yeah I think the average height for bengali guys is around 5 ft 5, I feel like a giant in heels at weddings lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah I think the average height for bengali guys is around 5 ft 5, I feel like a giant in heels at weddings lol

Lol and you would still only be 5'4/5'5 in heels.
Original post by slade p
Lol and you would still only be 5'4/5'5 in heels.

I'm about 5 ft 6 in 4 inch heels :biggrin: it kills but it's worth it lol
Indians in general are the best looking race imo, some are white wannabes but most are very proud of their culture. They tend to be really funny too from what I've seen so far

Haha Are we? Thanks (I don't think we are IMO)

I disagree that most are proud of their culture, we're really not.
Original post by Espeon196

Which race do you think are then?

Why not, I'm proud to be south asian, what's there not be proud of :tongue:
Original post by Espeon196

She's right we are the best looking.
Which race do you think are then?

Why not, I'm proud to be south asian, what's there not be proud of :tongue:

I personally think Arabs/Persians are.

And our culture is lost. Most Indians tend to be quite westernised and liberal. No one speaks Gujarati anymore, it's a dead and useless language.

I prefer the way Pakistanis maintained their culture. Most Pakistanis still speak Urdu because they teach it at Mosque but they don't teach Gujarati at Mosque. Maybe that's why. I'm learning Arabic instead of those two because for me it's a lot more useful.

But for me it's Arabs>Pakistanis>Indians for attractiveness
(edited 9 years ago)
Why do people feel the need to bash pakistanis? Your race isn't any better than them get over yourselfs
Well I'm not bengali. I used to live in Manchester and only had a couple of Bengali friends. I couldn't even tell they were until they told me!! Then I moved to Tower Hamlets :-O

Been living in East London for three years now I can finally tell Bengali's apart from Pakistanis and Indians! >_<

To answer your question I think Bengali girls are either drop-dead gorgeous... Or they fit the stereotype :smile: either way they are all pretty short.
:biggrin:
This might sound offensive but i think bengali girls are flirtatious to black boys (well, actually in my personal experience)

Don't go gujju weddings

You'll be godzilla
Original post by bittr n swt
Funny how you didn't say prettiest

I only chose two qualities out of the many they have otherwise this would be a dissertation.

You don't think they are? I personally think Bengali women are extremely attractive and very underrated!
Original post by Mahbuba1997
What do you think of Bengali girls? This goes for both boys (would you date them/befriend them or what do you think of them in general? and girls (same but minus the dating)

Or does it just not matter? I'm actually genuinely curious

Hum from my experience with south Asians ,Bengali are the ugliest,the majority of them are too short. I prefer Indians/Sri lankans and Pakistanis girl who are much better looking ,taller and have better shapes.
i supposse it depends how islamically obsessed they are, becuase this often impedes wahatever nationality from mixing well and getting on with other people

Latest

Trending

Trending