The Student Room Group

The Love Tracks...

ince the break-up with my ex, ive FINALLY gotten over it, since it was a really big blow to my head.

So im back on the tracks, considering ive been unwilling to get to close to females for a year.....

The story now is, everytime on the tube home, i see these two girls, they seem asian to the eye, but they speak italian i think. Very pretty girls they are, ones thin the others average, theyre definately not tarts, as they dress very sensibly. Its quite weird, i always seem to bump into them, and most instances end up in the same carriage as them.

Now forget the one of them, i find one of them EXTREMELY cute, but im a bit of a shy guy when it comes to girls, so can anyone give me any suggestions on how to sensibly approach her.

i was just planning to hand over my business card to her, as im about to walk of the train to get of at the tube station i need.

any advice appreciated, (please be sensible)
Your business card? Are you a rent boy?
Reply 2
Nonsmoking
Your business card? Are you a rent boy?

haha, no, i own a business:smile:
Ah. Well I would say a business card is too formal, do you have a personal card? If so then that would be the most elegant solution, but then again it does rather lack any spontenaity.

I can only suggest striking up a charming and witty conversation with the two young ladies. Subjects to avoid would be:

Iraq
Their ethnicity
Offshore wind farms

Appropriate subjects would include:

Your plans for benign dictatorship
How much you love kittens and all living things
Your absolutely enormous bonus

I trust you see where I am going with this.
Reply 4
Say hello?
MissHero
Say hello?

Ooo, actually yes, that's good too...
Reply 6
MissHero
Say hello?

i get really nervous and conscious when there are others around me

especially in a packed train

Latest

Trending