The Student Room Group

Anything Reading

Hi everyone. I suddenly had a boost of motivation to read seeing some of the posts here so I thought it'd be cool to have a group on TSR just for anything reading related. Recs, reviews, opinions - anything! I think if you go onto my profile you can see in my groups a Reading Society if you'd like to join 😊
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by study23!
Hi everyone. I suddenly had a boost of motivation to read seeing some of the posts here so I thought it'd be cool to have a group on TSR just for anything reading related. Recs, reviews, opinions - anything! I think if you go onto my profile you can see in my groups a Reading Society if you'd like to join 😊

Do you have a goodreads account?
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
Do you have a goodreads account?

I don't! Would you recommend it?
I don't! Would you recommend it?

It keeps track of what books I have read, I am reading, and what I want to read. You also get recommendations based on your preferences as well as reviews.

A number of people on TSR have accounts, so it's not something obscure.
Reply 4
Original post by MindMax2000
It keeps track of what books I have read, I am reading, and what I want to read. You also get recommendations based on your preferences as well as reviews.

A number of people on TSR have accounts, so it's not something obscure.

Thanks - I'll have a look at it

oo hello im watching this forum ❤️ i wonder if there is a TSR Book Club around? :smile: @Chronoscope
Original post by emm4nuella

oo hello im watching this forum ❤️ i wonder if there is a TSR Book Club around? :smile: @Chronoscope

I know there used to be one a few years back (but defunc now), I think the closest thing right now is the 2024 TSR reading challenge https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7429939
Original post by Chronoscope
I know there used to be one a few years back (but defunc now), I think the closest thing right now is the 2024 TSR reading challenge https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7429939

could you create one?
Original post by emm4nuella
could you create one?

Sounds like a plan :smile:
Will sort that once I've finished cooking :yum: [s] :thumbsup:
Reply 9
Yay 😁
Reply 10
[quote="Chronoscope;99055775"]Sounds like a plan :smile:
Will sort that once I've finished cooking :yum: : :
Love the CHB profile pic btw - have you been watching the new show? If so what do you think?
Love the CHB profile pic btw - have you been watching the new show? If so what do you think?

Yes I am! How about yourself? :smile:
I love it so much! :love: Once episode a week is so hard though.... (very impatient :lol: )
Reply 12
Original post by Chronoscope
Yes I am! How about yourself? :smile:
I love it so much! :love: Once episode a week is so hard though.... (very impatient :lol: )

Me too! The actors are so good at their roles! I feel like the first two episodes took a while to get to the point, but the newer ones have been soooo good. And yes once a week is annoying, but it gives me something to look forward to every Wednesday 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending